hype house

*5 days later*

Today I'm gonna meet up with Mads, Nessa and Alex. Me and Alex are planning on living together so today we're gonna look for a place. Mads and Nessa are coming to give advice. And well because we all are pretty close now they are probably gonna be there alot.

I grab my stuff and head outside to my car. I drive to Alexs house.

"Goodmorning bae" she says getting in the car. "You ready?" I ask. She nods while putting her seatbelt on.

We drive to Nessas house and then to Mads' before going to the appartment were looking at today. When we get there there is a women waiting for us. She shows us around the appartment. It's a really nice appartment. It had 3 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms, a very nice livingroom and a kitchen that needed some work but had more then enough space. The lady let us alone for a second to think about it.

"I think this is the one" Alex says. "It's very nice" Nessa says. "Way better than the others we saw" Madison adds. "I think so to" i say. The women gets back and we tell her we want to buy it.

"Good. It will take a week before I can get the papers but K have your number and will call you as soon as I get them" she tells me. I nod and smile. We leave the appartment and say goodbye to the women.

"So what we gonna do now?" Alex asks. "I need to get home. Still have some work to get done" Nessa says. "I said I was going to meet Jaden today" Mads said. "Wait really??" I say happy. She nods.

They've been seeing each other since the first time I met Madison in real life. They really are adorable.

We bring Nessa and Mads home. "So what are we gonna do now?" I ask Alex. Then I get a text from Nick.

Nick <3

Hey bbygirl

Hi

You wanna do something today?

Yes
Me and Alex are actually bored

You're with Alex?

Yup

Great
Take her with you
*sends adress*

What's that?

The place me and Chase moved in to
I told you about that right?

Oh yes
We're on our way
See you baby <3

Byee cupcake :)

----------------

"So what are we gonna do?" Alex asks when I put my phone away. "We're gonna meet our boyfriends again" i say happy. She starts smiling.

We haven't seen them since the airport. I mean we facetimed and stuff. But we didn't see them in real life.

Nick and Chase moved in to some tiktok house. Apparently there are 2. One called hype house and the other sway house. Nick and Chase got in to hype and Anthony and Jaden to sway. I really miss Jaden and Anthony. I mean I texted Jaden a few times about Mads and stuff. Anthony I haven't spoken with at all. Apparently he has a girlfriend now. Ava or something.
---------

We get to the house. It's really pretty and big. I park my car behind the row of cars. I see Nick running out of the house. I run up to him and jump. He cathes me and spins me around before connecting our lips. "I missed you princess" he says. "I missed you to" i say. He puts me down again.

"Hey Alex" he says before hugging her. "Hi" "ok so Chase doesn't really know you guys are here. He's in the kitchen come with me" nick says. We walk into the house. There are a few people in the livingroom. I wave to them knowing I will be back there in a second to meet them all.

We get to the kitchen. Chase is with his back towards us talking to a girl. Alex slowly walks up to him and hugs him from behind. "Hey. Alex??? Oh my god hey" he turns around and picks her uo hugging her. I laugh. He puts her down again.

"Zoë hey! I didn't know you guys were coming" he says pulling me in for a hug. "It was a last moment thing" i say smiling.

The girl walks up to me. "Hey I'm Avani" she says smiling. "That was it. You're Anthonys girlfriend right?" I ask. She nods. "I'm Zoë" i smile. "Nice to meet you"

I meet the rest of the people. They are all very sweet. "You know we should invite the sway house over" Chase says. "That's actually a good idea" Nick says. Nick texts a guy called bryce. I think is one of the boys in the sway house.

"They are here in 15 minutes" nick says. "Ok good"
---------

Sorry that this is short but I still wanted to update for today.