romantic spot

~Nick's pov~
'We're a dreamteam!' Zoë says laughing. I laugh. Damn she is hot. I have to say I don't mind staying with her for the next 2 weeks. The moment we came here I was kinda scared we would have to stay with some old people. But Alex and Zoë are chill and both hot girls. 'You guys wanna do another round?' Chase asks. 'I'm thirsty. How about you guys?' I ask. 'Yes same' Zoë says. 'Lets get out and go get some food and drinks' I say. We get out of the water and walk to our stuff. 'I will stay here' Zoë says. 'Why?' Anthony asks. 'Well someone has to stay with the stuff' 'true I will stay with you' I say. 'Ok, we'll grab your drinks to'. They walk away. 'So how is your vacation going till now?' I ask. 'It's great actually. I love it here and well you guys are fine to' I laugh. 'O so we're fine? Well maybe we should just leave so you can have a perfect vacation' I say dramatically. She laughs. 'Noo you guys are really nice and I like that you are here' she says. 'Ok good' I laugh and sit down again. Then the others come back with the drinks. We drink and talk for another hour untill the sun is down and it's actually dark. 'Maybe we should go back' Zoë says. We all agree and grab our stuff and go to the car.

                    _____________

~Zoë's pov~
'Ughh I really shouldn't have eaten that burger' Alex says before throwing up again. I hold her hair back and try to comfort her. There is a knock on the door. 'Hey how is she?' Chase asks while walking in. 'Not good' i say. 'Could you maybe grab a new shirt? I need to get her out of these clothes' 'ofcourse'. Chase walks to the closet and grabs a shirt for me. 'Do you need something else?' He asks. 'No, we're good for now thanks' 'ok well ask if you need help with anything' he says before leaving the room. 'Ok I'm done throwing up for now' alex says while trying to stand up. I help her up and then change her into the shirt Chase just gave me. 'Could you get me some water?' 'Ofcourse'. I get out of the room and walk to the kitchen. I get the water and walk back. She is already in bed. 'Here' 'thanks'. She drinks a bit of the water and gives it back. I put it on the night stand next to her bed. 'Now get some rest and if you need anything just call and we'll help' 'thank you Zoë you're the best' she smiles. I get out and walk to my own room. I close the door and turn around and then i see anthony standing infront of me. 'Anthony? What are you doing here?' 'I have to show you something' 'oh ok what is it?' 'Come' he walks out of the room me following. We walk to the front door and he opens it. 'Wait i can't go outside now! What if alex needs my help?' 'Chase, nick and jaden can help her' 'but-' 'Zoë she will be fine' 'ughh ok'. We get outside and get in the car. 'Where are we going?' 'You will see' he smiles. *time skip*.
'Ok we're here' Anthony says. We get out of the car. We're on a hill there is a beautiful view over the sea. 'Wow it's beautiful!!' I say. 'Iknow i saw this yesterday when we drive past it'. He sits on his car. He taps next to him signaling me to sit next to him. So i do. We sit there for like 30 min having a few confersations about anything to get to know each other. Then my head gets heavy. I didn't even really notice putting my head on his shoulder. Then i fell a sleep.

luvathony: pretty views

User2: who is she??
  -user3: does he have a gf??
  -user2: no right??

lilhuddy: where are you guys?
  -luvathony: we're coming back

alexfrench: wow i would've liked to see that pretty view to!
  -luvanthony: when you're better you and @lilhuddy can come to ok?
  -alexfrench: yes yes
  -jadenhossler: oh i see what's happening here... this is like a romantic thing eww!
  -user1: tea!!

~Anthony's pov~
She lays here head on my shoulder. After a few min i see that she fell asleep. God she is beautiful! I think i'm falling for her... I put her in my arms and put her in the car carefully. I drive back to the house. I lift her out off the car and walk inside the house to her room. I lay her on the bed, put her under the blankets and turn around to walk out of the room when I hear her wake up. 'Anthony?' 'Yes?' 'Can you stay with me?'