last move day

We get downstairs and sit down at the table. There's a plate with pancakes and a bowl with scrambled eggs infront of me.

"It smells delicious" I say. Austins mom smiles. "Thank you dear".

We start to eat. We have some small talk and it is actually really nice. After eating I help her clean up while Austin gets the trash outside.

"You know I didn't think he would take you here" she says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "He normally never takes his girlfriend here. But I'm glad he did now" she smiles. "Me to" i blush a little and smile back.

Then Austin walks inside.

"Can I have her again?" He asks. His mom nods. He takes my hand and we walk upstairs.

"What are we gonna do?" I ask. "Well we have to finish your moving today but first lets just chill here" he says sitting down on his bed. I sit down next to him. I cuddle up to him while he puts a movie on.

After a few minutes his mom leaves. Then a make out scene comes in the movie. I look up at Austin but his eyes are already on me. He leans in and connects our lips. He slowly pushes us down deepening the kiss. He starts to leave hickeys down my neck.

God he's good.

I moan softly when he kisses my soft spot. He smirks against my skin. He starts to take off my sweater. Then my phone rings. He looks up.

"Just let it be" i say. "Ok princess" the phone stops ringing and he goes back to what he was doing. Then my phone rings for a second time. Austin gets up.

"You should get that. It's probably important" he says. I groan and pick up the phone. It's Alex.

"Hey can you guys come and help?" She asks. "Sure. We're on our way" i end the call and roll my eyes. "That was Alex. She asked if we could help her" i groan. Austin laughs. He kisses me. "Lets go then" he says helping me up.

We walk downstairs and get back in the car.

*skip drive*

We get to the appartment and help Alex with her stuff. At the end of the day we got both my stuff and Alexs stuff at the appartment. Chase came to help to. Alex and Austin went outside to put the empty boxes by the trash.

"Hey Zoë I know you and Austin are a thing now but how about Nick?" Chase asks. I immediatly look at him. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Well Nick obviously still likes you" "yes but he messed up and now he has to live with that" i say going back to what I was doing.

Austin and Alex walk in. "Ughhh I'm hungry!" Alex groans. "Lets go grab some food then" Chase says. We decide to go to a restaurant.

*time skip*

After eating we went to the beach to take a walk. Chase and Austin were infront of us talking about god knows what.

"So how are to you and Chase?" I ask. "We're great actually. I met his parents a few days ago. I stayed at the hypehouse for a few days. Nick seems really upset" she says. "Can everyone just stop talking about Nick for a second!" I say annoyed. "Ok I'm sorry" she says.

We go on with our walk and then get back to the car. We drive back to the appartment.

*time skip*

Me and Austin are cuddled up in my bed watching a movie. I try to move to go grab something to drink but he grabs my thigh and puts it back. "Babe" i look up at him. He just continues watching the movie. I try to get up again but he does the same.

"Baby let me get something to drink" I say. He stops the movie and looks down at me. I smile. He then picks me up like a baby and walks out of the room. When we get to the kitchen he puts me down.

"I could have just walked" i giggled. "But this way it was more fun wasn't it?" He says smirking. I snicker. "It was" I grab something to drink. I walk back over to him and place a sweet gentle kiss on his lips. I then look into his eyes. We stare at each other for a second before he connects our lips again. He kisses me passionately. I put my drink down and put my arms around his neck. He grabs my but, I jump and he catches me without breaking the kiss. He walks to my room and into the bathroom. He places me on the counter braking the kiss for a second to put the shower on. I start to strip while he does the same. I connect our lips again and we get in the shower. (You know what happends there).

After we got dry we lay in bed and cuddle. I fall asleel by the good smell of him and the feeling of his fingers going through my hair.
----------

Austinmirandaaa: look who fell asleep🥺Tagged: @zoëadams

Tagged: @zoëadams

Zoëadams: you smell to good!🥰
-austinmirandaaa: <3
--zoëadams: <3

Alexfrench: you guys are so cute!
-austinmirandaaa: thanks

Lilhuddy: bro the shower is nice right?
-austinmirandaaa: 🤐

User4: wait they are a couple now??

User8: is she cheating on Nick?
-austinmirandaaa: no he actually cheated on her
--user8: omg really I'm so sorry for her!!

User22: i literally hate this 🤢
--------