this sucks

I find Alex and Chase. They are with a few girls talking and making tiktoks. I walk up to them.

"Hi" I say. "Oh hey Zo- Oh. My. God. It's so cute! Whos is it?" Alex asks. "Ours" I smile. She looks at me confused. "Ours?" "Yes, I found him and the man from the hotel wanted to hit him. So I took him" "Oh. Well couldn't you tell me sooner?" "Well yes but I got kinda distracted by my show" "Oh how did it go btw?" She asks picking Zeus off the ground. "Great actually. Have you had yours yet?" "Actually I need to walk there now you coming with me?" I nod.

We walk behind the stage there are already a few people like Charli and Addison. We talk for a little until the group that was on got off stage. Alex hands me Zeus before walking away. 

I spot Anthony. When he sees me he smiles and walks towards me. "You ready to go?" He asks. I nod. "Lets go. I saw that there was a shop 2 Streets away" He says before walking infront of me. I follow him out of the building. We walk while talking about Anthonys show and stuff. 

When we get to the store we grab the stuff we need and go to pay for it. "Aw I think it's so cute that you guys bought a dog as a couple" The woman says. "Actually we're just friends and I found him this morning. He was all alone" I say a little confused by why she thought that me and Anthony were a couple. "Oh I'm sorry" She says. "It's ok" I smile at her.

I pay for the stuff and put the collar and leash on Zeus. "So now you can walk on your own" I say putting her on the ground. 

Me and Anthony walk back to the building. This is actually pretty fun. When we walk back into the building I notice Nick. I decide to show him Zeus since he didn't see him yet. I walk towards him but then a girl walks to him. I notice her from something. Becky. They start talking and actually seem to have fun so I decide to go back to Anthony and talk to Nick later. 

*time skip*

All the shows are done and the day is almost over. It was the best day ever. I still haven't talked to Nick though so I decided to go find him. 

I can hear his voice around the corner. I look around the corner. There he is... with Becky... again. She laughs at something he said before hugging him and saying goodbye. I walk towards him.

"Hey, I see you made a friend" I say not looking at him. "That's Becky. The girl I sat next to on the plain" he said. "Oh" I say. 

He looks at the ground. "Hey who is this?" He says petting Zeus. "Oh this is Zeus. I came to show him to you" I say. "He's cute" he says. "Yes well-" 

Nick gets a call. He accepts it and puts it on speaker. "Hey man what's up?" He asks. "We're gonna go. You coming?" It's Chase. "I'm coming" "By the way have you seen Zoë?" Chase asks. "She's here with me" Nick says. "Oh hey Adams" "Hey Hudson" I say. "Well we're coming to the lobby now" Nick says before ending the call.

We get to the lobby. Everyone is already there. I walk to Addison, Max, Devyn and Oscar. 

*two days later*

The meet and greets were fantastic! I loved meeting all those people. I also made a lot of new friends. I talked alot with Anthony these few days. We're back at the airport now. For some reason Becky is with us to. Nick and her got really cose the last few days. 

We're saying goodbye to everyone. Anthony hits my shoulder. "What's up?" I ask. He points towards something. It's Becky and Nick... kissing. I feel my heart drop. I mean yes after all this time I still had feelings for Nick. They kinda grew since we became friends again. I feel my eyes fill with water. 

No I can't do that. We're just friends and I told him that. If she makes him happy then they must go for it. 

Anthony notices my sadness and pulls me in for a hug. "Lets get on this plain" He says giving me a soft smile. We get on the plain and I sit inbetween Anthony and Charli. Nick enters the plain with the biggest smile on his face before sitting by Chase and Alex. 

I decide to go asleep since I haven't got anything better to do. I feel my head fall on Anthony's shoulder but I don't really care.  

*time skip* 

A few hours later Anthony wakes me up. "Hey we're here" he smiles. I groan and stretch before getting off the plain. We get our bags and say goodbye to everyone. Me and Alex get to her car and drive back to the appartment. 

I groan plopping down on the couch. "It sucks doesn't it?" Alex says. I look at her confused. "Nick and that Becky girl" She says. I groan. She didn't have to remind me. "I get that you're hurt but she makes him happy for now" She says. I sit up. "What do you mean for now?" I ask. "Well I think you and Nick are meant to be together. You guys will Always end up together" She says. "But for now he is with Becky and I got to except it" I say. Alex nods. 

"You wanna order pizza?" she asks. I nod. Alex orders the pizza's while I go to my room and start to unpack. After I unpack I take a quick shower. I put on some comfortable clothes and go back to the livingroom. Me and Alex watch movies and eat pizza for the rest of the night. 

----------

Ok I know something for the end of this book now. I am gonna write a sequel so don't worry :)