The truth

As soon as we walk in I see Addison, Max and... Austin. I stop walking.

I haven't seen him since we broke up. It's kinda weird to see him here. It doesn't really hurt as much as I thought it would though. Ofcourse it isn't nice to see him here but I'll survive. 

Addison smiles as she sees us. She walks up to us. "You came!" She says hugging me. Max and Austin also walk towards us. Addison lets go of me. I'm a little uncomfortable. I feel an arm creep around my waist. I look up. Jaden is smiling at me. I smile back. 

"Uh hey Zoë" Austin says a little akward. "Hi" I say tying to not make this more akward then it already is. It doesn't work though. There is this akward silence. But it's interrupted  by Chase picking Alex up. 

"Babyyy" He says spinning her around. He's definitely drunk but it's still cute. I giggle. When I turn back Austin, Max and Addison are gone. 

"You wanna get a drink?" Jaden asks. I nod. "Yes please" I say. We walk to the kitchen and Jaden grabs us both a cup and puts some beer in it. "Here" He says handing me the cup. "Thanks" I say before taking a sip.

Me and Jaden just start talking about random things. It's pretty nice actually. I'm pretty drunk right now actually. My favorite song comes on.

"Oh my god. Jaden come dance with me" I say grabbing his hand and walking to the livingroom where everyone is dancing. We start dancing and I actually have a good time.

Until I see Becky and Nick making out in the corner of the room. It hits me like a bus. I froze. Then I feel a pair of arms go around my waist and turn me around pulling me close to him.

"It's his loss" Jaden says. I smile. Jaden is sweet and all but I still can't see us as more then friends. We start dancing again. 

*time skip* 

The party is slowly coming to an end. Me, Jaden, Alex, Chase, Addison, Max, Avani, Charli, Nick and Becky are all sitting in the livingroom playing truth or dare. Well more like truth. We're just asking each other questions. It's my turn to ask someone a question.

"Nick" I say. "Why were you leading me on again?" I ask. Everyones mouth drops and they look at me shocked. "W-what?" Nick says confused. "First you cheated on me with that girl. Then you came back and kissed me out of nowhere. Then we finally became friends again and my feelings started to come back and don't say you didn't feel anything for me anymore because that's not true and we all know it here. You even told us. And then you met her on the plane and now you're with her." I spat. I know this wasn't smart like at all but I'm drunk I don't know what I'm doing. 

Tears start to vorm in my eyes. Jaden puts an arm around me trying to comfort me. Nick is just sitting there with his mouth open. Tears are in his eyes.

~~~~Nick~~~~

She's right. I lead her on. AGAIN. Jeez I'm stupid. What am I doing? I like Becky I really do. But I love Zoë and that will probably never stop. 

Zoë is crying in Jaden shoulder right now. I really want to go up to her and comfort her but I know I shouldn't. 

"Baby is that true?" Becky asks. I totally forgot about her for a second. I turn towards her. Her eyes are puffy and I can see she's trying to hold back her tears. I sigh. What do I do? No matter what I do someone is gonna get hurt. 

I decide to be honest. I nod slightly. A tear drops down Becky's face before she runs outside. I can hear her start the car. 

"Come on. I'll bring you home" I hear Jaden say. I turn around. They are already walking towards the door. I wanna go after them but I feel like I have to let them go right now. 

~~~~Zoë~~~~

Jaden helps me to the car. I get in the passenger seat. I feel awfull. I need to talk to Anthony.

"Jay, can we go to your place?" I ask. He nods. "What ever you want angel" He smiles. I smile back. The drive is silent. As soon as we get there I get out of the car and walk inside. I hear Bryce say hi and ask what I'm doing here but I just ignore and walk towards Anthony's room. 

He's on his bed on his phone. He turns around and sees me. First there is a smile on his face but as soon as he notices my puffy eyes the smile turns into an worried look. He gets up and walks towards me. He puts his arms around me. 

"Hey what's wrong?" He asks worried. "I don't wanna talk about it" I say starting to cry again. I put my arms around him and hug him back. "That's ok. You can tell me later" He says. We stand there hugging for a few minutes until Jaden walks into the room. Me and Anthony let go of each other.

"How are you?" He asks me. "I'm okay I guess" I say. "Good. I'll leave" He says before hugging me and leaving. 

"You wanna watch something?" Anthony asks. "Can we just lay down please?" I ask. He nods. "Sure" 

He sits on his bed leaning against the headboard. I lay down with my head on his lap. His fingers go through my hair. I start to relax. He leans over to the nightstand and grabs his phone. He puts on some calm music. I feel my eyes get heavy and after a few minutes I fall asleep.

~~~~Anthony~~~~

After Zoë fell asleep I slowly put her head on a pillow instead of my lap. I walk out of the room trying to not wake her up. I look for Jaden. I find him in the kitchen. 

"What happend at that party?" I ask. He looks up. Jaden explains what happend. "Wow that sucks. She doesn't deserve that" I say when Jaden finished. "I know. It hurted me a little hearing her say all that to be honest. I mean I didn't know she loved him again. I thought they were just friends" Jaden says. I can see that he was really hurt. 

"I hate to say this man, but she will Always love him. Belief me I've been there to. They are just meant to be together" I say. I know how he feels. I've been there to. I liked Zoë from the minute I walked into that house but she just loves Nick and Nick loves her. I got over her when I met Avani. But guess that wasn't meant to be either. 

"Yeah you're right" He sighs looking down. "Well I'm gonna go sleep" He says standing up and walking out of the kitchen. I grab a bottle of water and then walk back upstairs to my room.

Zoë is still asleep in my bed so I grab some pillows and make a spot on the ground for me to sleep. I put on a pair of shorts and take off my shirt. I lay on the ground and fall asleep. 

------- 

Here is the new chapter I hope you guys like it. I've been busy the last 2 days so sorry that I upload this late.