shopping

After we got home from breakfast Avani and Addison decide to make a tiktok. I sit down on the couch.

"Zoë can I borrow your car? I need to get home but i think you want to stay here don't you?" Alex says. "I mean if you don't mind" i say. "Ofcourse not"

"I can drive you" Chase says. "That would be perfect" Alex says smiling.

Alex says goodbye to everyone and they then leave.

"So when are we going shopping?" I ask. "I mean we can go now" Avani says. "You do need another outfit though" she says looking at my outfit. "I don't have anything with me" i say. "You can borrow one of mine outfits. I know something that fits you perfectly" "ok then thanks"

Me and Avani go up to her room. She walks to her closet. "Here" she says handing me an outfit. "Thanks". She walks out so I can change.

I walk back downstairs

I walk back downstairs. "Geez you look good" Nick says before kissing me. "Thanks baby" i smile. "Told you it would fit you perfectly" Avani says kinda prpud of herself.

"Now lets go" Addison says. Me, Dixie, Avani and Addison get in a car and drive to the mall.

We shop for 2 hours until we get hungry. "Lets go find some food" Dixie says. We get to the restaurants and choose where we eat. We sit down. After a while a few boys walk in. I notice them totally staring at us. I look away quickly. Then a few minutes later i notice them staring again. This time totally at Addison.

"Addison" I wisper. "Yes" she says in a normal voice. "Ok don't look but those boys are totally looking at you" I say. She starts to blush. She makes a smooth move to look at them. I laugh. "No they aren't they are looking at you!" She yells way to hard. "Addison" i wisper yell. She puts her hand infront of her mouth. We start laughing. "Do you think they heared me?" She asks. "Well one of them is coming so I think so" Dixie says. "Oh no"

"Hey" the guys said. "I heared you guys we're talking about us. Thought I would come and say hi". Addison is now totally blushing. I snicker. "Hi" she says softly just hard enough for him to hear. "I'm Max" he smiles. He hold out his hand for her to shake it. She does. "Addison" she smiles. "This are Zoë, Dixie and Avani". We all say hi. "Nice to meet you guys. Mind if I sit for a second?" I shake my head. He pulls a seat next to Addison and sits down.

We talk for a little and get to know Max. He's a nice guy I think. Addison seems to have a little crush.

Then one of his friends gets up and walks towards us. He pulls a seat and sits down next to me. "Sorry but couldn't leave Max alone with pretty girls like you guys. He gets nervous around them" the guy says joking. Max hits him. "Hey! I'm Austin" he holds up his hand for me. I grab it. "Zoë" i smile. He smiles back.

After a while all the guys sit with us. The others are called Sam, Joe and Oscar. We sit and talk until the lady from the restaurant asks us to leave.

"So it was nice meeting you guys" Avani says. "Wait you guys aren't coming with us?" Max asks. "We still need to shop" Dixie says. "Well get some good outfits because we are having a party tonight and yiu guys are coming" Austin says handing me a note. "That's the adress" he says winking. They then leave.

I turn the note around. There is a number on it. "Oh my god. Did he just gave you his number??" Addison asks enthusiastic. "Guess so. I'm not gonna do anything with it though. I have a boyfriend" i say. "You're right. But you can always make friends" she smiles at me. I laugh. "Lets go"

We shop for another few hours and also get some outfits for tonight. Yes we are going to the party. I asked Nick if he wanted to come and he said it would be fun. Anthony and Griffin are also coming.

We all get ready for the party. I were this》

"Hola mammi" Nick says when I get downstairs

"Hola mammi" Nick says when I get downstairs. I make a little spin laughing. "Lets go" Addison says.

We get to the adress Austin gave me. The house is full of people. It smells like alcohol. "You want a drink?" Nick asks. I nod. He walks of getting us some drinks. I see Addison already found Max. I already lost the others.

"Hey you came!" Austin says walking towards me. "Ofcourse. It's a party!" I say. "You look good by the way" he says looking me up and down. "Thanks" i say. "Here babe" Nick says handing me a cup of beer. He looks at Austin a little annoyed. "Thanks baby. This is Austin. We met at the mall. He's one of the guys that invited us" i say. "Hey man" Austin says not as happy as he was a second ago. "Hey" Nick says still annoyed. I just ignore it and take a sip of my beer.

"You wanna dance?" I ask Nick. "Yes" he says. I walk infront of him towards the dancefloor. He squeezes my butt. "Hey!" I say. He just smirks. I know he only did that to make Austin jealous but there is no need to. I love him not Austin and by the way Austin and I just met today.

Me and Nick dance for a while. "I need to go to the bathroom be right back" he says before giving me a kiss. I get of the dancefloor and walk to the kitchen to get another drink. I'm not waisted yet I can still think straight.

After 10 minutes Nick still didn't came back. I go look for him. He's not at the bathroom. I see Avani and Anthony. "Hey have you guys seen Nick?" I ask. "I think he went outside" Anthony says. "Thanks" i walk outside. There are a few people smoking and hanging around the pool but no Nick. I walk around the corner. There he is. But he's not alone he's talking with a girl until...