sunset

I change into a bikini》

Put a shirt and a pair of shorts over it and grabbed my stuff

Put a shirt and a pair of shorts over it and grabbed my stuff. Everyone was already in the car. I put my stuff in the back and get in to. We drive to the beach.

I get out of the car and look for Nessa. When I see her i grab my stuff and run towarss her to give her a hug. "Heyy girll" "hii" "why you so happy?" Nessa asks. "I've got a boyfriend now" i smile. "Wait what who??" "Me" Nick puts his arms around my waist and leans his head on my shoulder. "Awhh you guys are so cute. I'm so happy for the both of you" "thanks".

We put our stuff down and i get out of the pair of shorts and shirt. I lay inbetween Nessa and Nick. "You guys wanna play a set of volleyball before the sun sets?" Josh says. Josh is one of Nessas friends. Although i'm pretty sure they are going to be more then that very very soon. "Yes" i say while getting up. "Sounds fun" nick says while standing up. We play in teams of 5. I'm with Josh, Nessa, Jaden and Nick against Avani(who is also a friend of Nessa), Kio(also a friend), Chase, Alex and Anthony. I throw the ball up and hit it to the other side of the net.

After a while it's 6-7. We're winning. Avani throws the ball over the net. I run up to the ball. I miss. It lands on our field. They get a point.

The end score is 10-8. The others win. The sun has already started setting. We walk back to our stuff and sit down. "Who wants a drink?" Kio says. "Me!" I say maybe a bit to loud. Kio hands me a bottle of water. I open it and drink some. "Look at the sky! We should take pictures" nessa says enthusiastic. We take some good pictures until the sun is fully set.

We're all talking. Just getting to know each other. I start to shiver. I'm already wearing a shirt and I forgot to take a sweater or something. So i sit closer to Nick. "Are you cold?" He asks. "Yesss!" I say. He pulls of his sweater and hands it to me. "But now you're gonna get cold" i say. "I was hot in that" he says. "Oh ok". I pull it over my head. "And ofcourse it looks way better on you" he says looking me up and down. I blush. I turn my face away so he can't see that I'm blushing and lay against his arm. He puts an arm around me and pulls me between his legs. I'm now laying against his chest with his arms around me. His hands lay on my thigh. His thumb is rubbing my thigh.

After an hour it got really dark so we decided to all go home. I'm tired as hell. As soon as we get back I get to my bathroom to shower. I try to start it but it won't start. After trying for 5 min I decide this isn't gonna work. I put on my pajamas for now and walk out of my room to go to alexs room. But she is already sleeping. "Hey what are you doing?" Nick asks when he sees me walking around. "I want to take a shower but mine wont start" i say. "You can use mine" he says. "Really?" "Why not?" "Thanks". I walk into his room. Damn it smells good in here. I get to his bathroom. I get out of my pajamas. Then i hear the door to the bedroom open. "I'm just gonna lay here on my bed" i hear Nick say from the other side of the door. "Ok". I start the shower and get under it.

When I'm done taking a shower i put my pajamas back on and open the door. I see nick is sleeping. I slowly walk to the door and open it to leave. But then i get pulled back by my wrist. "Where you going?" Nick asks turning me around and pulling me towards him. "To my bed" i say smiling. "Can't you sleep here?" He pouts his lip. "But how about my own bed" i say jocking. "Please sleep here" nick says slowly walking towards the bed with me. "I can't nick" i get back my wrist and turn around to walk away but Nick lifts me up and puts me on his shoulder. "Ok you're gonna sleep here" he throws me on his bed and pulls the sheets over me. "Ok" i smile. He pulls his shirt off and gets under the sheets with me. He grabs my waist and pulls me towards him. "Goodnight princess" he says giving me a kiss on my cheeck. "Goodnight"