"This, my dear Bo'er, is a training room used by the wardens. It's basically a gym, something to do in their free time or to strengthen up," Xu Shen displayed proudly.

"Wha—how did you get access?" Sun Hui's jaw dropped.

"I told you, the wardens are my friends on this shift. It was easy to pay them off. And one of the people you will be meeting is a warden, after all," Xu Shen said it like it was nothing.

"One of? Who's the other?" Sun Hui frowned.

"Another inmate. It's a special case. The inmate is the warden's best friend and step-brother. Had to arrest him himself when he turned to drugs and smuggling. They fight a lot because of the case, so be prepared for not-so-smooth conversation," Xu Shen warned.

"I'm used to hearing verbal fights," Sun Hui frowned. That only made him remember his brother and Chen Bao in a painfully homesick way. He shook it off and instead said, "The prison is full of them and I've experienced words thrown at me before..."

"Right," Xu Shen snorted.

This world sucks. I've never felt this alone since...before I got my freedom back.

He had better stop thinking about these awful memories soon or else he was going to be in a depressed mood for awhile. He needed to focus and get his mind off of things and his current situation.

As they entered the room, Xu Shen headed towards a mat with a dummy in the middle. "We are going to learn martial arts first."

Sun Hui stared ahead dumbly. Martial arts? He didn't know anything about martial arts! Again, that was his brother...while his brother was good at his studies and even decent at sports and fighting (it's what probably made him so suitable to be a soldier), Sun Hui was good at computers and always had his head stuck in the middle of a good game. He was, in a way, the lazy one. He wasn't nearly as well rounded and a jack of all trades like his brother. He was only good at being smart and being smart with technology, but even then his brother would always be the better student and expert.

Hell, just look at his limp noodle body! He couldn't fight with that!

He never had to fight much in the other worlds. He had always been protected by his husband and company. In the worlds before that, he was always destined to die anyway.

He was beginning to see how pathetic and weak he actually was. It seemed only his mind had developed to experience, but not his strength. Suitable to completing and outsmarting worlds, but not suitable to survive in scenarios like this.

"Where are they? What's taking them so long?" Xu Shen huffed.

At his words, a loud commotion was heard from outside the room. Xu Shen and Sun Hui simultaneously glanced at the door as two bodies fought to get through.

"Out of the way, dipshit!"

"Dipshit? I'm not the one behind bars, and speaking of which, learn to respect your superior!"

That was followed by a smack, and Sun Hui witnessed a man in police garb pinching the ear of an equally aged man in an orange jumpsuit who was howling in pain.

"Ow, ow! That actually hurts, you bastard!"

"Quiet, you two! What part of 'secret mission' do you not understand? Be more discreet!" Xu Shen reprimanded. Sun Hui assumed then that these two buffoons were actually the friends Xu Shen had talked about.

The warden that was currently pinching the ear of the inmate as he was being punched had long black hair that was left loose. The thick black strands of hair had fell and covered his eyes as he fought the inmate, the strands ultimately going down to his waist. On his head was a tilted police cap that had been turned to the side. His physique was quite on the muscular side. His eyes were sharp and based on the encounter, Sun Hui knew he had low tolerance. He must have been a good warden if he hadn't been on Xu Shen's side. He wondered how torn he felt between his loyalties when he had to arrest his honorary brother and best friend.