Yoongi look at pleading man for a mere second before turning his gaze to other way "Your whole being is a lie to me Hoseok... you always told me a lie but i know that today you're not lying and i also know Taehyung he can't do something like this" he said. Hoseok is the biggest mistake of his life but for now he know that he is not lying.
He look at the younger with soft eyes before glaring at Jungkook. "Your saying that this kid is cheating on you okay i believe it for a minute..." Hoseok try to interrupt him but he lift his hand as a sign to shut up which was followed by the other "Then....... what you are doing behind his back is it any better?" He asked, Jungkook's anger vanish and replace with a panic expression on his face as his eyes widened. This statement of Yoongi sure have Taehyung attention and he look at Jungkook with confused face.

Jungkook eyes went to his husband who is staring back at him and his breath hitched. A lump formed in his throat it's becoming hard for him to speak. "H-Hyung d-don't.... i-i told you it w-was j-just a one time thing" he mentally scold himself for stuttering. How can he stutter at such a serious moment like this. But he is really afraid, what if Yoongi tell about his deed to the younger?

Yoongi chuckle, shaking his head side to side in disbelief "Oh really? But i don't think so by looking at HIM!" He grits out. 'HIM' is used for the person he saw back in the Mansion. Jungkook's breath stuck in his throat.

Taehyung was still staring at him "W-w-what are y-you t-talking about h-hyung?" He asked, hia question is towards Yoongi but eyes still on Jungkook. Jungkook breathing become unstable, all the blood drains from his face. His mind thinking of any excuse but how can he think when he is panicking? Jungkook look at everything in the room except Taehyung eyes. And it was enough for Taehyung to know that there is something really wrong. He look at his husband before turning around and facing Yoongi face to face. He's unsure if he want to know the answer or not. It's like there is something he need to know but at the same time he want it to be hidden from him. He took a deep breath, he have to know what Yoongi talking about "Tell me Hyung what does that mean" he was somewhat relieved that he didn't stutter this time.

Yoongi look at Taehyung who is hoping for an answer and then back at Jungkook who is  pleading him silently to not let out anything. But he know well, he have to tell the younger what he seen back at the mansion. Taehyung deserve to know. He glare at Jungkook for taking advantage of his husband's innocence "Jungkook I'm sure that Taehyung is not cheating on you but I'm not sure about YOU!" He said calmly. Jungkook grit his teeths, glaring at his right hand man. But he didn't saw how Taehyung gasped in shock, how his hurtful eyes filled with tears, how his face contours with pain, pain in his heart. How his heart clenched by the words of Yoongi which was towards his husband. He didn't saw how Taehyung eyes starts to shed tears when he look at his husband in disbelief but when Jungkook notice his heart shatter from those tearful eyes looking at him. That betrayal look on his husband's face giving him twisted feeling like if sky is going to fall on him or like he is going to puke from all the stress is creeping in his body.

(Just Few Hours Before)

Jungkook was sitting on the chair and Yoongi was at the corner, typing furiously on his laptop trying to break in Hoseok and Jackson phone. He is working from past two hours and nothing happened. It was the last moment when he was going to give up "Jungkook!" He calls as his eyes widened looking concentrated on the display. Jungkook run towards his right hand man call.

Jungkook look at Yoongi's shocked face "What?" He asked but the other didn't give him any response. He eyes trails to the screen where the older gazing at. His eyes narrowed at the text which is display on the screen. It shows that Jackson got a message from someone.