~○●○|| ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ

~○●○|| ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ

NORMAL POV-

_________________________________________

A horrific night was beginning to be even darker.

After the luminescent crescent rays of the moon were blocked by the night clouds. Tokoyami strolled along the forest behind Bakugou until he froze stiff with a shivering wavering over his body.

"Something's wrong. Dark Shadow, what do you feel?"

"I don't know, Fumikage. It's like she's...disappeared...I can't sense her." Dark Shadow whispered.

"What do you mean, disappeared?"

Bakugou was the only one that caught the ear of what was said and whipped his head back. "What the holdup?" He wasn't demanding here, he was sounding concerned.

"It's LaToya. We can't...we can't sense her anymore."

"What the hell do you---" he looked back at Todoroki, Shoji, and Midoriya, unaware of the sudden problem, he lowered his voice. "What the hell do you mean you can't sense her!?!"

"I fear that something gruesome has happened to her," Tokoyami stated. "We have to get to her, fast!"

"Sorry, gentlemen."

A voice versed from the air. In a flash, Bakugou's figure suddenly vanished, leaving nothing but a teal blue marble on the dirt. "But I'm afraid I won't let you foil our plans."

"Baku--" Tokoyami's body also vanished too.

"Now now...you mustn't make such a fuss. Shigaraki might have plans for you included." Compress picked up the two marbles, the two boys encased them like trapped genies in a bottle. They were snatched without any alarms raised from the others. Up ahead of Midoriya and the others, were Tsu and Ochaco, who were ambushed by Himiko Toga.

Asui tried to save her classmate from the bloodthirsty 17-year-old villain but ended up being pinned to the tree and a wounded frog tongue. Ochaco had no fiber in her body that would let her leave Asui behind. Thanks to the combat skills she learned from her internship with Gun Head, she pinned Toga down on the ground. Without acknowledging any sort of defeat, rushing in Toga's mind thought she made besties with the two.

"Ochaco...you're delightful too."

Uraraka flinched and tightened her grip on the villainess. "You've got the same smell as me," Toga coaxed. "I could tell...that you've got a crush on someone. So do I, And you want to be like that special person, right?"

Uraraka had always admired Midoriya for his tenacity and drive, but to hear Toga, a complete stranger whom she just met, blurt out her secret affiliation with someone was...sort of creepy to the extreme! "We're but two lovesick girls, I like guys that beat up and smell like blood, easier for me to cut them up."

What...is with her? Uraraka churned. "Hey, isn't this fun, Ochaco? Just two girls hanging out, talking about our crushes?!?" Toga wheezed in utter euphoria, creeping the brunette out even more. Until she left a painful jab to her thigh.

"Ochaco!" Tsu shouted.

The blood-sucking needle gear already starting to activate and started to suck up Ochaco's blood.