~○●○|| ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

~○●○|| ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

~THE NEXT DAY...
~5:30AM
NORMAL POV-

________________________________________

"Urghhh...why did we have to get up this early? I had a really good dream!"

Everybody still had sleep in their eyes, they were told to get to the training field strictly in the early hours of the morning. Kunoichi's gray-blue pixie hair was rustled like a nest, kind of like Bakugou's but smaller. But not everyone knows that a Kunoichi awaken out of her nice slumber, is not a happy Kunoichi. But she couldn't shrug off her feelings from last night, she overheard the real reasons for Kota's behavior towards anyone with heroic aspirations. It gave her all the reason to look into Kota more. So she let Darcy run off and stay alongside the kid.

"Someone didn't wake up on the right side of the bed," Mina chuckled at the Shadow Master user, seeing her bad hair day on a fritz.

"Fuck you," Toya flipped her off.

"Woah, someone's grumpy."

"Alright, class. Today, we'll begin a training camp that will improve your strength," said Aizawa.

"Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially and improve your Quirks so that you can get your provisional license." He went on rambling as LaToya stretched her muscles out and rubbed her eyelids, trying to at least hear most of what Aizawa was saying. She just hoped this training day would get over with already.

"Look alive, Bakugou," Aizawa called Bakugou over and passed him a ball. "Try throwing that for me."

"Yeah, sure. Like in the fitness test," Bakugou grumbled as he caught the ball and ambled to the circle. "That's right," the teacher nodded. "When you first started school, your record was 705.2 metres. Let's see if you've improved."

"Oh, I get it! We're checking our progress!" Mina concluded. Bakugou revved up his arm and threw with a blast, "GO TO HELL!"

As expected from the blonde's response, they weren't fazed. It must be farther than the last mark by now. "That was 709.6 metres."

Toya quirked a brow in surprise, That was... unexpected.

"Aside from Kunoichi's experience, it's been three months since you all started in UA, and due to your various experiences, all of you have improved. But those improvements are limited to mental prowess and technical skill, with a bit of fight increase in stamina." The teacher sauntered to the side and side-glanced at his students.

"Your Quirks haven't grown any stronger, not much at a fundamental level. That's why we're going to be focusing on improving your powers."

Toya felt her spine shiver at the creepy smile Aizawa pulled at the students. "This will be so hard, you'll feel like you're dying. Let's hope you all survive!"

 Let's hope you all survive!"