~○●○|| ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

~○●○|| ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

~AT UA HEIGHTS ALLIANCE...
NORMAL POV-

_________________________________________

"What's taking so long? When's dinner ready? I'm starving!"

Denki whined from the couch meanwhile everyone was chatting away in the common area.

Very soon, they were going to go on their Hero Work Studies. They all enjoyed the meat buns All Might brought for everyone to enjoy, but now they were beginning to crave something more solid.

"Kunoichi hasn't come back with the groceries, so dinner isn't much prepared," Momo stated.

"Huh? She still isn't back yet?" Mina blinked before turning to Kyoka next to her.

"She should've arrived back a long time ago," said the Earphone Jack user.

"Maybe she got hauled up by the traffic?" Iida thought.

"I'll try calling her," Kyoka took out her phone and dialed her number. It rang but Toya never picked up. "That's strange, she isn't answering..."

"And it's late outside, maybe...something happened to her," Sero thought. The whole class flinched from the thought.

"Don't say stuff like that outloud, Sero!" Hagakure smacked the Tape user right on the head.

"But he might have a point. The mall is only a 15-minute cab drive from here." Momo thought and felt concerned.

And just then, the entrance door burst opened and Hitoshi dashed inside without as much as taking off his shoes. He was exhausted after running from the main gate straight to the 1-A dorms. His lungs crying out in pain but he didn't care. He wasn't sure if he was running this much even when he was still training. But this was seriously urgent.

The whole class pondered over the General Studies student - who was trying to get his breath.

"Shinso, what's going on?" Ochaco walked over to the tired...well (more than tired)...teenager. Jiro pondered the same question in her mind, he looked out at the open door and then back at Shinso. Her brows knitted together as if something didn't feel right. She looked back at the empty outside porch. "Shinso? Where's Toya? I thought she was with you."

"Huh? He was with Toya to the mall? Then where is she?" Mina asked, peering over to the door same as Jiro.

"And where's the food!? Hello, we've been waiting forever now!" Sero complained.

Katsuki happened to walk into the common room from the elevator, with one hand in his pockets and another holding his phone. She hasn't been answering his calls, as if she was ignoring him. This wasn't like her. Was she having another episode? Did she relapse? He was getting worried now.