~○●○|| ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

~○●○|| ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

NORMAL POV-
~MEANWHILE...

_________________________________________

From above a metallic water tower, the villain trio watched the dispatched Noumus dead, defeated and inspected by police and forensics.

Shigaraki clawed his neck over and over, gradually getting irritated at everything happening in the burning city while the itch began to burn even more. He became livid, to the point where his Decay Quirk activated and rotted his binoculars into moldy dust. "We're leaving," he stated coldly.

"Overnight, the Noumus got killed in the short time from the one All Might defeated. Even worse, Stain is caught. Well...good riddance."

"What makes you say that? Were you not affiliated with the Hero Killer; Stain earlier?" Kurogiri asked the bionic girl.

"He almost killed my sister. That was my job!"

"Oh shut up, will you?" Shigaraki reprimanded.

"Someone's sour," Kimiko's eyebrows wiggled.

"Are you satisfied with the results, Tomura Shigaraki?" The Warp Gate user asked as he created the portal for the two to retreat. "That depends on tomorrow."

And after that, the trio disappeared from the water tower of Hosu City.

...

NEXT DAY...

_________________________________________

"Did you sleep, Midoriya?"

"No, not really."

"I figured. Me neither." By the look of his bandages, Iida had the most traumas out of the three. The four ended up in a hospital, the three boys in one room, and had to recover after what happened to them last night. With Stain in jail, a sense of relief was in the air.

"I wonder how Toya-chan is holding up, the doctors said she passed out but..."

"She'll be fine. Bakugou is the one who should worry if he does know," Todoroki sighed.

"Thinking back to that fight now, we did something pretty amazing," Midoriya muttered.

"Yeah...I agree."

"After everything that happened back there, it kind of feels like a miracle that we're even alive. With my leg messed up, I was an easy target. He probably could've killed me if he wanted to."

"Yeah...seems to me that he let us live on purpose. I'm impressed by you though, Iida," Shouto muttered. "He was trying to murder you, but you stood tall."

"That's not true..." Iida answered. "I was---"

"You were stupid...that's why."

The room door opened and entered LaToya - still in her Hero costume, a white bandage wrapped around her forearm stab wound. Behind her were Gran Torino and Manual; Midoriya and Iida's Hero trainers. "The youngins are awake, good," said the old man Hero.

"Kunoichi, you're alright," said Todoroki. "Yeah, I keep forgetting to take my antidepressants. Now I get bickered yap yap yap that if I don't take my meds one more time; I could cause myself Epilepsy or worse..."

"I didn't know you have Depression?" Izuku's eyes widened in shock.

"And keep it on the low from our classmates, okay? Some of us don't like flaunting off the sort of thing we suffer from." She scratched the side of her head.