~○●○|| ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

~○●○|| ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

NORMAL POV-

_________________________________________

Back in the monitor room, Midoriya and most of 1-A - watched LaToya rush into the forest jungle.

She started to climb up the trees and skillfully pounce from one branch to the other. "Toya-chan is powerful at her Quirk, however, Edgeshot's Quirk would put her at a slight disadvantage," Midoriya exclaimed.

"That's right. The Ninja Hero's most powerful traits are speed and Ninja art. Kunoichi would have to keep a watchful eye on her surroundings," said Recovery Girl.

"She's interned under him, maybe she knows his weakness," Uraraka uttered.

"There is. Edgeshot isn't as strong against high-power attacks," Midoriya exclaimed.

"Then with her powerful punches, she can surely defeat him," Iida stated.

"It's not easy when Edgeshot is incredibly fast, even if he's on those weights," the green-haired boy focused on the screen in front of him and watched LaToya.

"The escape gate is up ahead. Shinya must be guarding it obviously," LaToya muttered. Just she pounced over a lot of trees, her instincts acted up; she followed them so she ducked, avoiding what would've been a kick to the back from the Ninja Hero. She skillfully landed down on the grass, she looked around and no sight of Edgeshot.

"Watch my back, Darcy," she whispered and her shadow rose into panther form with an affirmative growl.

"You were able to sense my presence coming without sparing a single glance behind you, I'm quite impressed," she heard the Hero's voice, she couldn't tell where he was coming from.

But she had no time to find him, time was burning. "You think I'd wait for an attack and that time would not be on my side, think again," LaToya decided to run down the forest until she tripped on a wire.

A trip wire?

Out from that came out pieces of paper all identical, but they weren't just ordinary paper.

Paper bombs?! They all ignited in an explosion and created smoke all around. Her field of vision was limited to only seeing smoke around.

Jeez. I'm facing an actual shinobi. He's trying to blind me so he can attack, best way to attack a blind opponent... She flinched to the left and dodges a kick from the sneaky hero, she grabbed his leg before he could pull back.

...is to attack from behind.

She then slammed him to the ground and took the chance to cuff him.

But she wasn't fast enough.

Edgeshot quickly turned into strings and his physical body disappeared from her grip and swiftly escaped into the lightly dense, smokey fog. Dammit. He easily got away.

It's difficult to attack him whenever he uses his Quirk.

Think...think...what should I do?