~○●○|| ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

~○●○|| ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

A FEW MINUTES EARLIER...
NORMAL POV-

_________________________________________

Kunoichi and the blonde Pussycat member in green strode casually back to the medic infirmary.

It was a 20-minute slow walk from the test of courage, and an even longer trail back to the facility past the thick forest.

"How far are we to the infirmary? My head is killing me." Kunoichi groaned, rubbing her temples deeply with her cold fingers. She's experienced fevers before - time and time again. In which she had to treat on her own. But this one was more painful.

"Almost there, just a hop, skip, and a jump away!" Rangoon replied gleefully.

The cheery blonde happily skipped high and low the trail, Toya couldn't help but feel like she was standing with an actual 6-year-old, especially with the la la la's Rangoon hummed.

Stupid fever. Toya cussed in her thoughts and tried to withstand the pain. She looked back at the blonde beside her, who was still keeping a smile - despite the silence between the two.

"So...you're a newbie into the Pussycats?" LaToya tried to make conversation, and even though she felt better off quiet, she didn't like the stiff silence between them.

"Yessiree! It's been 5 months now. But I'm only a medic service for the Pussycats," Rangoon chirped. "I'm not a good fighter if that's what you're thinking. That's why I haven't earned my cat gauntlets yet like the others."

The teen cocked a brow in interest. "Your Quirk isn't built for fighting?"

"Oh, it is. But my biggest 1drawback exhausts my energy if overused. I realized I can be a Hero more on the medical side of the team than on the fighting side. Plus, big brother Tiger is teaching me Cat Combat! So soon I'll earn my gauntlets and be a full-fledged Pussycat!"

"The dude is scary with his boot camp..." Kunoichi shivered in slight fear of Tiger, thinking how if she didn't opt for that was a huge sigh of relief. She placed her hands in her pockets and sighed. The pain subsided but only in a temporary state, before coming back again.

"You know...I heard a lot about you." Toya flinched and glanced at the Hero nervously. "From the Sports Festival. How you fought was cool! And the skills you had weren't what I thought a teen would learn. And I thought; those were moves of a veteran."

"Oh...I had tons of practice as a kid. Not fun."

"Okay." She pursed her lips into a pout. "I also know you were an ex-villain too, responsible for the deaths of many Pros. I'm surprised Hero HQ was very lenient on you to give you time off and enroll into UA."

"You... know about that?"

"All the Pros do. And they know you interned with the No.5 Hero: Edgeshot. The same Hero that was a sidekick to your father. The No.5 before him."

"Oh...yeah...that..."

"Oh...I sounded rude, did I? So sorry! Sometimes I don't know if I'm saying nice things or being blunt rude!?!" Rangoon frantically waved her arms.

"No...it's fine," Kunoichi sighed.

"And you're right. They were lenient on me. But all the villain stuff is behind me anyway." She looked up at the sky and saw the glistening stars.

I don't wanna be one anymore. I wish the name Nissassa could just disappear forever. And I could undo the wrong things my sister and I have done all these years. And start doing my rights as a Hero...