~○●○|| ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ

~○●○|| ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ

~SOMEWHERE IN TOWN...
NORMAL POV-

_________________________________________

"Tck. What a waste of my time."

Dabi was on scouting duty for new League recruits. And so far, it's been a dead end.

He just fled the alleyway after already turning the last chancers into overburnt meat. Wearing a black nose mask and black circular glasses to conceal his recognizable scars and putting his hands in the pockets of his long coat. Dabi was already leaving a mark on the city with the heavily burned alleyways and burnt corpses. He was thinking more like Stain.

But more likely, he was thinking more like Nissassa.

Dabi has read all about her, a murdered a top-rank Hero at the age of 8 before even being titled as a hazard. LaToya Kunoichi was hired to always get the job done. Trained to have no heart, to care little about anything else.

A perfect trait for a perfect killer.

Then got arrested at the age of 10. But the rumors of the assassin that cries only bloodied tears became legend.

And boy, did he have it bad for her. Even now, Dabi couldn't get his mind off her lately. LaToya was just so...enchanting to him. He already held her in his arms that night at the training camp. Her bi-colored eyes, cherry-scented skin, and plump lips were forever engraved in his thoughts. It sent a satisfying chill through his shoulders just thinking about it.

It's unsafe to say that it has turned into a full-on obsession. After Kamino Ward, he'd been plotting to get LaToya back from the Heroes. Shigaraki said the League still needed her, learning that she knew more covert secrets, now that All For One allowed himself to get taken into Tartarus. So Dabi, Spinner, and Twice were tasked with scout duty while Magne went off to see a friend. Himiko however had been less of her...freaky self than usual ever since that bionic psycho was finally out of the picture. The League started noticing the yandere was a bit...quiet. Too quiet for comfort, at least that's what Magne told him. Days after All Might's announced retirement, Toga had been snooping around the disaster site of Yokohama, where the construction crew was still trying to pull away the rubble. She managed to reclaim Kimiko's katana from the rubble and since then, kept it in her possession. It was the one thing she had left of Kimiko Kunoichi. But to Dabi, it was good riddance to that bitch.

His phone started vibrating in his pocket, he knew it was Giran but he didn't need that guy breathing down his neck every time he called. The blue-eyed villain continued walking down the sidewalk and quickly stopped at a small shop. He turned to his left and on the window there - where they displayed shiny colorful rocks and stones.