~○●○|| ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

~○●○|| ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

~DAYS LATER...
NORMAL POV-

_________________________________________

"So...if you multiply this and divide it by this, that's where I'll find X?"

"Now try doing it. Without a calculator," Katsuki dared. "What's the point? We'll have calculators in the tests anyway," Kirishima queried.

"So that I know you've been listening, Shitty Hair."

"O-kay..." The spiky redhead scribbled down on paper to solve the answer.

"Wrong answer, dude," Toya sneered, then she wrote the answer down and showed it to Bakugou. "Correct," he said then smacked the redhead with a cylinder-wrapped textbook.

"You didn't have to hit me that hard, Bakugou!" The three were at a restaurant, they planned to study there instead of going to each other's houses. Toya sat next to Kirishima and Bakugou took the other side for himself. Toya wore her all-black tracksuit and sneakers. But the redhead sort of noticed a distance between the two next to him. After that scolding back in the cafeteria a while ago over a crime of jealousy, it seems they haven't made up on the issue. But he wasn't one to beat around the bush.

"This is so hard!" Kirishima sighed in surrender.

"No, it isn't, you damn Shitty hair. You're just not doing it right," Bakugou yelled then continued hitting him with the textbook but the Hardening Quirk user wasn't fazed at all.

Didn't think when he said he'll beat the lessons into his skull, he was trying to be literate, Toya deadpanned.

"Answer this one," Bakugou showed Toya an equation for her to solve. She took a short amount of time and analyzed it. She wrote down how it was solved and underlined the final answer. She passed it over to Katsuki and he nodded in approval.

"You're getting good at this than me, Kunoichi," Kirishima smiled.

"You need to work hard on it. Bakugou likes to help out...even if he doesn't seem like the kind to help others. And not throw a hissy fit all the time," Toya stated bluntly.

Oof. She said his last name. Kirishima picked that up relatively quickly and then noticed Bakugou's face falter at that. It was like she was doing it on purpose. It's been like that for days. And it looks like the two don't want to talk to each other. Which was a little awkward since they were studying together.

But Toya would always talk normally to Kirishima, somewhat acting like a mediator. And it was uncomfortable being amid a lover's quarrel. And she would not mutter a full sentence at Katsuki.

"You know what, I think I'm done for the day. I'm going home." Toya quickly packed her stuff in her bag and not once gave Katsuki eye contact. She nodded to Kirishima and left the restaurant. He averted his red eyes on Bakugou's distressed face - how his brows dropped somberly. Bakubro must be hurting inside, are they...gonna break up?

Man, I'm starting to think that I should've gone with Yaoyorozu's offer. He sighed internally. He's thinking that Mina must be living it up at Momo's mansion. What sort of rich food have they got? The desserts. But Bakugou was the closest person he could learn from.