₣ł₣₮Ɏ

Começar do início

The monitor seemed heavy enough but I looked around anyways. I noticed what seemed to be a loose pipe on the wall.

I was trying to tear it off the wall when I heard pounding on the left door.

"I know you're in there. Your power won't last forever!~" he said in a singsong voice.

I tore the pipe off the wall in one motion and got ready to swing. I looked over at the monitor and watched my power percentage decrease rapidly.

15%..

14%..

13%..

I looked back at the door. Julian was looking in on the other side of the glass window.

He just watched.

Menacingly.

I looked back at the monitor.

9%..

8%..

7%..

I heard Julian chuckling.

4%..

3%..

2%..

I got the pipe ready, gripping it tight.

1%..

0%..

It was a good second before the office went dark, the only light coming from the monitor screen.

Julian walked in the office slowly before lunging at me.

I dodged him and swung the pipe as hard as I possibly could, putting every ounce of adrenaline and strength into this hit.

I heard the pipe make contact with the side of his skull. He almost fell backwards and put his hand on his head after grunting.

I heard him chuckling. "Good hit."

"Get away from me, you fucking creep." I spat.

"Oh come on, surely we can talk this out."

I stepped back.

He walked forward so I kept walking backwards into the hallway.

  "You don't understand, Y/n." He said.

"What do I not understand?!" I shouted.

"I knew you were the love of my life as soon I saw you."

"What about Alice! Didn't you have an ounce of feeling for your ex wife?!"

"I had no possible way to contact you. So she was my last resort. Every time I held her, every time I kissed her, every single time I would imagine it was you.
   You may not see it, but we're meant to be together."

"I've already found someone, so just fuck off!" I turned around the booked it into the lobby.

   I fell to the checkered main room floor when a loud bang and then ringing played out.

   A horrible pain in my left ankle struck as soon as I fell.

Blood. Blood was pouring out of my ankle.

"I didn't want to have to do that. You'd best be glad there isn't a facility near enough to have heard that." He chuckled.

  I held in my cries of pain as I started crawling away, a trail of the crimson liquid being left behind on the floor.

  Julian was laughing.

Laughing like a madman.

"Come here, sweetheart! You can't run from me forever!"

I held back the tears that wanted to stream down my face from the pain in my ankle.

  I felt the man behind me pull me up to my feet, one of which I couldn't even stand on.

   I heard glass shattering.

I turned around and saw four figures.

"Aw, look. They've come to try to save you." Julian says. He then wraps one arm around me and puts the gun to the side of my head.

"No one move or I'll shoot!"

"Julian, you don't have to do this!" I heard my childhood best friend shout.

"Stay out of this, Audrey!" He shouted.

"Julian, put the fucking gun down!" William shouted, stepped closer.

He was angry.

No, angry was an understatement.

He wanted to commit murder. Again.

Henry stood next to him. To my surprise, Michael was behind him.

  How long was I unconscious?

Julian was amused. In fact, he was laughing like he had lost his mind.

     "Oh, Mr. Afton. Don't try anything." He said.

  William was about to say something but Julian spoke before he could get a word out of his mouth.

"Don't think I won't tell your best friend and your son what you did six years ago."

   •———•
this is not an epic gamer moment.