My Little Cheerleader Morisuke yaku 🏐 (Short)

"My little cheerleader"

...

"FROM THE TOP!" You shout sweat dripping down your face at the intense rehearsal.

Your name is Y/N L/N,  a third year in high school and also Cheerleading captain for Nekoma High school. We have won every year so far but this year is going to be even harder as their is a solo cheer performance and you have been selected to represent your team in that category.

"Okay that was good! Now all of you go home and get some rest please!" You shout at them all of them bowing in thanks before leaving the gym leaving you alone with your thoughts.

Once you are sure they have all left you insert the DVD into the Box Y/C/S (Your Chosen Song) playing in the background as you dance along to the rhythm your body and thoughts becoming one then a certain part of the song hits and your mind goes blank forgetting the steps "SH*T" you shout loudly as you hear a loud clap echo throughout the empty gym hall "TRY AGAIN! Y/N" Yaku smiles proudly appearing before you at the bottom of the stage.

"How long have you been here?" You question a red tint flushing across your cheeks "only since you started dancing" His "Mother" tone shining through when you gasp and look at the time on your watch "OH MY GOD! Yaku I'm so sorry" body folding fully in half almost "I was supposed to meet you an hour ago" eyes burning a hole into the floor when you feel his soft palm land underneath your chin eyes meeting his sunset kissed ones.

"Dont apologise Y/N, I like how much My little cheerleader wants everything to be perfect" a soft kiss landing on your lips as you feel your ears burn up from the contact. This probably wont be the last time he tells me that you think before falling back into the moment.