Painting - Hinata Shõyõ 🏐

"I'll always cherish these moments, even when were old and have wrinkles".
...

"I really like this Exotic orange." Your loving husband Hinata smiles pointing to the paint on the shelf. "I prefer the electric yellow" his eyes squinting in disapproval. "It doesn't matter what you prefer Y/N-Chan, it matters what our children prefer" as he holds up 3 fingers.

Both of you were shocked to find out that you were having triplets and didn't now how you were going to cope, especially if they took after their father but neither of you were going to back down from a challenge.

You and Hinata spend a few minutes glaring at each other, fighting an intense battle with just your eyes that eventually leads to no one winning.

Sighing and moving on from that particular color palette, you begin to flip through the lighter orages to see if there was a good enough color in there. It wasn't that you disagreed on the colours it was more the fact that both of you just wanted every detail to be perfect. With him a Professional Volleyball player and you a well known florist for weddings, perfection ran in both your bloods.

Hinata walks patiently behind you, eyes scanning each colour and only opening his mouth when he sees a color that he thinks would look good on the nursery's walls. A full hour later and you finally pick a color that's good enough.

Hinata took the paint cans from you and carried the sun kissed orange paint to the car after finding the proper brushes and asking the employees a few more questions regarding the painting of your nursery.

You're excited to finally paint the room for your future children your hand rubbing circles on your growing belly  as Hinata tries to hide his excited smile from you.

If people were to tell him that in 8 years time he would be married and become a father when he was younger he would probably laugh and say love was impossible for him but now he realises that just sounds stupid.

...

"Painting time!" You shout excitedly the minute you enter the room, oversized overalls defining your bump. placing the paint in the center. The floor was already covered in plastic covering to keep the paint from staining the golden wood. "Orange is such a good color, I'm glad we got it."

"If you're happy, I'm happy y/n-Chan" He cheers as he begins to open the paint cans, handing you a brush. "Let me handle the higher stuff, I don't want you to climb up the ladders and hurt yourself" your hands landing on your hips in disapproval.

"Or what Hina, you're afraid I'll fall from like 10 feet in the air?"

"Yes." He sweats out, "That's 1000% what I'm afraid of" your eyes locking with his hot orange ones "Fine I'll appeal to your major worry wart personality" His stare intensifies at your words "I'll take the bottom and then you'll keep it going at the top so that the paint is all smooth. This has gotta be perfect!" Your inner perfection demon Expressing itself.

"It will be Y/N don't worry" his lips landing on yours in a quick kiss". "Of course it will, because I'm helping you we don't have all day!" Throwing your fist in the air as he Takes one of the paint brushes out the packet

"I wasn't aware you had any other place to be besides being home and resting" the smirk on his face a funny one.

"Oi, are you saying I don't have a social life!" Your hand landing on your heart for dramatic effect "You said it y/n not me." His hands waving in panic "Don't think I won't push you off that ladder hinata" you squint before remembering that you forgot your shoe covers and quickly ran to get them his face watching you waddle out the room.

"I'll always cherish these moments even when were old and have wrinkles!" He shouts from the nursery hearing you laugh even louder.