Practice Kiss - Kuroo tetsurou 🏐

"Consider this a warm up"

...

"You had best get going I'll clean up here" the look on her face one of concern "no I couldn't.." she goes to protest as you point your delicate hand at the clock her eyes expanding in shock "Bye Y/N-Chan!" She screams grabbing her bag and bolting out the gymnasium a quiet laugh escaping your nude lipstick stained lips.

"Where to start?" challenging yourself  hands on your hips looking down at the scattered volleyballs in front of you "how about here?" A low and familiar voice calls out from the entrance his red tracksuit with the words Nekoma written on it illuminated by the light "Kuro-Chan?" You question tilting your head to the side as he stifles a laugh "is it wrong for a guy to wait for his gorgeous girlfriend to finish practice" his long legs brining you face to face in seconds.

"Well no, but yours finished hours ago" you smile snaking your arms round his neck standing on your tip toes his slender fingers sliding your bangs out of your face "I heard from Kenma that Y/N and Sakura where planning on staying behind to practice so I took up residence in the library and waited which brings us to now" his voice blissful.

"Help me clean up?" You plead stepping back and placing your hands together "definitely not" throwing his hands up in the air as he goes to sit down on the bench "such a shame really if you help me we could go back To mine and snuggle... also My parents aren't home tonight but your loss" the strategy working as he throws his bag across the floor and starts picking the blue and yellow balls up at rapid speed the sound of sneakers squeaking against the floor a funny one.

...

"All done!" He roars locking the equipment cupboard and bounces over to wear you are sitting "now let's go and get some "quality time" my little kitten" his smirk a dangerous one as a warm feeling erupts inside you "one second" you chime bending over to tie your loose shoelace "oh screw it" you hear beside you and before you know it strong hands have placed themselves either side of your now up right body his lips smack yours in an endless dance as his tongue battles for entrance against yours, bodies moving on their own as he pushes you against the wall, his cold slender hands sliding up your volleyball skirt.

"You have...no idea...how badly...I want you" he speaks inbetween your session your hands tugging on his hair in response a growl escaping him your now flushed faces pulling away,  lipstick smudges over his lips "why did you stop" you breath heavily re-gaining your breath from your make out session just now "consider this is awarm-up for when we get back to yours" body feeling warm at the sudden comment.

...

"Good morning my kitten" his breath causing you to turn over and admire his half-naked body "how are you feeling?" The sound of concern and sincerity obvious "sore but it was worth it" you croak out your body aching all over from last night his lips placing a soft kiss on your forehead "I'll go make breakfast" he responds a little nod escaping you as his legs swinging over the bed and leaving the room. "who would have thought my first time would be from a practice kiss" you grumble.