Sick day - Bokuto koutaro 🏐

"I swear her brother is psychic"
...

His eyes read over the text your brother Akaashi's sent for what felt like the 100th time that day His hands opening every cupboard, fridge and and draw you had in your kitchen. If people asked him if Y/N liked being treated as a princess he would shake his head and say "Y/N absolutely hates it" so when Akaashi told him you was sick and needed someone to watch you whilst he was out of town he did not refuse. After all being your boyfriend it was his sworn duty.

However he had no fuc*ing idea what he was doing! Since the only person he ever looked after was your brother once whilst you was at training camp and even then he didnt have much input but you were everything to him so he wouldn't throw the towel in that easily.

Quickly pressing the dial button he holds the phone up to his ear the familiar voice of his best friend appearing "Did you get the text?" He asks the sound of chatter in the background elivaiting his voice "No I seriously am so confused!" His equally elevated voice replies.

...

...

..."ITS JUST SOUP! HOW DIFFICULT CAN IT BE YOU ABSLSOUTE...", "ALRIGHT CALM DOWN AKAAAASHI! I'll just make one from a packet and throw in some seasoning" Bokuto defends from the assault on his ears before hanging up the phone Your brother still shouting.

He quickly opens the top cupboard and finds several different types of Soup "Seriously Y/N this many?" He mumbles to himself Tomatao, chicken, Minestrone, lentil and god knows what else.

He quickly grabbed the Chicken one and pulled one of the pans of the shelf placing it on the stove and throwing the lumpy food into it how can something look so gross and yet be so nice? The question floating in his head before leaving it to warm up and going to check on you.

...

He opens the door to your bedroom to find the film on a low volume still your delicate body his hands have touched many times before wrapped up in loads of blankets "oh my little baby bird" he whispers approaching the bed and placing his hand on your head your body reacting and leaning into the touch.

Your Stupid cold was accompanied by a raging fever, dry cough, Sniffles and body aches every movement feeling like you were on fire. To be honest he had planned on not disturbing you at all but when he found out you hadn't been eating since you was sick he knew he had to.

"Y/N love, you need to get up food is ready or so it should be "Mnngh...it hurts" she whines a tear escaping your eyes as his heart shatters into a thousand pieces "come on, I'll carry you" he speaks wrapping you tightly inside the 2 blankets before placing his arms under you and lifting you into a princess carry a small whimper escaping you "I know Y/N-Chan I know" he plants a kiss on your head silencing you once again each step to the kitchen like he was treading on glass.

Once he made it safely with you in his arms he quickly placed you onto one of the soft plush chairs that surrounded the table you body now fully awake from the bright lights your now dull eyes meeting his bright and sympathetic ones the bowl of soup placed in front of you as he goes to the kitchen to clean up his head turning to sneak a glance at you with a smile on his face a thought appearing when his phone all of a sudden buzzed revealing a text from you brother.

"Dont even THINK about sleeping with a sick person especially my sister or I swear bokuto koutaro I will beat you". A gulp all of a sudden escaping him "I swear her brother is psychic" he blabbers out quietly.