Chapter 18 (part 1)

*left one is Rheyan and right one is Nikhil*

~Rheyan

"London project is very important for me and I want it at any cost." I declared.

Every single person in the room nodded.

"Now dismiss."

One by one everyone exited the meeting room leaving me and Nikhil behind. A meeting had had conducted with employees of my company regarding the London deal we were trying to crack.

For this deal our company needed support of other companies also which we got without any difficulty. Everything was going smooth, till that Vivaan Raichand. He was one of our partners in this deal but after what happened between him and Ahana makes me doubt if he would want to be a part of this deal now.

"Relax Rheyan. We will crack this deal together." Nikhil encouraged patting my back.

"I hope that sick minded Vivaan doesn't mess up this time. If he decides to step back from the deal..... Let's say consequences will not be good for us." I explained to him.

Vivaan was not a saint. He was a kind of man who couldn't accept his mistakes and would seek for revenge to satisfy his ego if someone made him pay for his mistakes and Ahana, she had given a big blow to his ego which he would never outlook. This deal was the best way for him to get back at us for what we did to him and I had a feeling he would not let go this chance out of his hand.

"Don't worry about it. I'll take good care of him. After what he did to Ahana I will not spare him." His voice contained unexpressed anger while his expressions morphed into fury.

"I just want this project." I repeated the same sentence again.

"Where is Ahana? She wasn't in the meeting." He asked, completely ignoring my previous statement.

I stared at him for a good minute while he was busy in looking out for her through open slits.

What is it between him and Ahana?

Same question repeated in my mind again.

"Find her?" I asked him with hint of taunting in my voice.

"Hmm?" He hummed still looking out for her.

When my words registered in his mind, he replied nervously turning around to face me, "Umm.. No."

"What is it between you and her? You seem to be very fond of her." I voiced out my question cocking an eyebrow at him.

By the fact that I introduced both of them a few weeks ago, they look more close to each other than they should. Even when Naveen uncle announced him the next C.E.O. of the 'Ahuja Group of Companies' she seemed to be more happy than any other person present there. Sometimes I felt like I was missing something here like some missing parts of puzzle.

But again as I had said before she was an enigma and I would definitely solve this enigma.

Coming out of my thoughts I looked at Nikhil who looked taken aback by my question.

"What are you saying, Rheyan?" He acted nonchalant not making an eye contact with me.

Oh he is gonna play dumb now but I am not in mood of playing games.

"Are you into her?" I questioned directly not beating around the bush.

If I say he was shocked, it would be an understatement because he was beyond shocked.