Chapter 15 - A Day With Brook

Start from the beginning

Oh if only they knew.

After we finished breakfast me and Brook went to sit in the dance hall and we promised our soulmates that we will stay here so they can check up on us.
"So Brookie everything going ok with Jack?" I asked him.
"Yeah everything is going great I can't believe the rude devil I met turned into this sweet charming devil he is now, he is just amazing and always puts my needs first." Brook said happily and I smiled at him.
"That's good. So is there anything you don't understand or want me to go over about having a devil soulmate? As you know I have been with Rye longer." I asked Brook as I wanted to know if I could help him with anything.
"Umm yeah so I haven't kissed Jack yet but I heard that it's really nice to kiss your soulmate and that it's not like a normal kiss. I don't understand what that means." Brook said as he played with his grey shirt. Yes he wears grey clothes now, I think he looks good in them.
"Oh ok so as you know me and Rye have already shared our first kiss, just do it when you are ready there is no rush. But when you kiss your soulmate it is different as they taste like your favourite flavour, so Rye tastes like chocolate to me." I explained the best I could. I find this really wierd to explain but Oh well.
"Oh right because you like hot chocolate and you like chocolate oh ok I understand now, so what do you taste like to him?" Brook asks me.
"I taste like rotten berries to him because that is his flavour, I know it's weird but rotten fruit apparently is a mixture of sweet and sour and that's why he loves it." I said to Brook, and he laughs at me.
"Yeah haha that is weird. Well my favourite flavour is Umm I'd say strawberry." Brook said thinking.
"Yeah I'd say your favourite is strawberry too." I said nodding. I would be surprised if it wasn't strawberry Brook likes strawberry everything.
"Hmm I wonder what I would taste like?" Brook asks himself.
"Well you will find out won't you." I said and we both laughed. My lord I have missed spending time with Brooklyn because he is my best friend and I am so glad we organised to spend this day together.
After not even an hour (or so I thought.) Rye and Jack came into the room to check on us.
"Wow has it really been 2 hours already." I asked Rye as he came over to me and Jack went over and started talking to Brook.
"Yeah it has baby, so are you two catching up?" Rye asked me as he rubbed his thumb over my cheek. I blushed and smiled.
"Yeah we are I'm helping Brook out with anything regarding Jack." I said as I leaned into his touch.
"Hmm that's good, but would you have done anything differently if someone helped you with your questions before we got serious?" Rye asked me.
"No I wouldn't have changed anything at all, I love that we are doing this at a slow pace and I love you." I said truthily.
"I love you too." He said and we smiled at each other like we just shared a really big secret. Then we kissed and my taste buds erupted with the taste of chocolate as our tongues brushed together.
"Can you not!" Jack said and I pulled away making Rye groan from the loss of my lips. (Eww I hate the way I wrote that)

"Well Jack this right here is going to be you and Brook one day so you better get used to it and step up your game." I said sassily. Ryan laughed at my comment.
"Haha Andy, babe they can go at their own pace love." Rye said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Yes thank you Ryan and I will be doing that when Brook is ready." Jack said as he moved some of Brook's hair out of his eyes. Brook giggled and stared at Jack, he looks so in love.
"Anyway I'll see you later Brook." Jack said and he hugged him.
"Right baby see you in two hours." Rye said and kept pecking my lips and not letting go but I'm not complaining.
"Come on Ryan." Jack said and he pulled Rye out of the room.
"So any other things you want to talk about or I can help with." I asked as I turned to Brook.
"Umm yeah so, the third day since I found my soulmate, I hit Jack on the arm because he said something bad but he moaned why did he moan fovvs I don't understand that." Brook said and I tried to keep in my laugh but failed.
"Haha Brookie, devils like pain especially if it is from their soulmate, it feels good to them that's why they moan. I do hit Rye sometimes. He loves it." I explained to Brook as he listened carefully.
"That's so weird though." Brook said back.
"Yes I know." I said and laughed.
Suddenly a blonde haired women appeared into the dance hall right beside us in a puff of black smoke, shocking us both and making us step back in fear. Wait oh no it's that sorcerer women that is mad with me being with Rye, oh my lord help me.
"Hello Andrew." She said in a creepy voice.
"W-what do you want." I asked scared as Brook hugged my side, I could tell he was more terrified then me but tried not to show it.
"You better watch your back, Ryan is not yours he will be mine soon." She said as she pointed to me and tried to kill me with her death stare. I shuddered in fear I really dont like this women at all.
"Hey!" A voice shouted and I turned to see Rye and Jack. Thank the lord he is here. Brook ran to Jack and they hugged as Jack tried to calm Brook down.
"Oh Ryan I was just talking to your delightful soulmate here." The sorcerer said in a now innocent, high pitch, fake voice.
"Get away from him and never speak to him again you bitch!" Rye shouted at her as he walked to us, but before he could get to her she disappeared in a fit of crackles. Rye sighed and pulled me into him.
"You're ok, everything is ok I've got you." Rye said reassuringly as he took my hands in his and circled my palms with his thumbs making me instantly relaxed.
I really hate that girl I hope she doesn't turn up again...