Chapter 11: Southpark is super gay

TWEEK'S P.O.V

I feel my anxiety spike. My blood rushed to my cold face. Craig and I took a seat on a long white bench covered in show. 

"So Tweek what I was going to say was......well......I-" 

A million different thought went through my head, thinking of every possible out come. What if he wanted to kill me?!? Or was he secretly working with the underpants gnomes?!?! 

TOO MUCH PRESSURE MAN!

"What I was going to say was.....I really like you, a lot...." 

"GAH! Really n-no joke?!" I exclaim, I didn't think of a positive out come. At best I thought he was going to tell me.....well I don't know, I kinda just assumed the worst. Craig scratches the back of his neck.

"No joke." 

"GAH! I like you a lot t-too!" I say without thinking.

"So would it be okay if I could call you my boyfriend."

"GAH! Y-Yes!!!" 

He pulls me in for a tight hug. Nobody's ever wanted to be my friend, much less my boyfriend.

Craig has been my first, friend, kiss, and now boyfriend.

"Come on, I'll walk you home." He says taking his hand in mine.

+*NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL+*

CRAIG'S P.O.V

I wait for Tweek outside his house. We agreed we would walk to school together. We knew the school wasn't super supportive. But we would make it through together.

Tweek walks out, we hold hands all the way to school, laughing and smiling the whole way there.

When we arrive people were staring and whispering. 

"HA! ARE YOU FAGS DATING NOW?!?!" Of course Cartman made the first comment, no surprise...

Tweek started shaking and I pull him closer.

But to my surprise we were not alone.

"SHUT UP FATASS!" Kyle locks hands with Stan.

"WEAK! SHUT UP KAHL! Whats next Kinnys gonna become a faggot!?!"

"Yeah, actually." Kenny Kisses Butters. Butters leans against him smiling.

Even Bebe stood up and Kissed Wendy. That explains why she was such a bitch before. How gay is this school? I smile before lean down kissing Tweek. 

As we continue walking I watch Kyle's brother and the little goth kid hold hands down the hallway, so did Damien and the British kid. 

School seemed different, not in a bad way. The atmosphere seemed less tense. The only person would seemed upset was Eric. I doubt hes ever been loved. His friends hate him, his mom was on the cover of crack whore magazine, and god knows where his dad is. You almost feel bad for him.

Until you remember that hes a homophobic, racist, sexist asshole. Honestly hes gonna end up like his mom.

I turn to Tweek, I've never felt so happy, but being with him makes me smile.

TWEEK'S P.O.V

I sit at lunch with my boyfriend. Token and Clyde sit across from us. I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see Butters all nervous. 

"H-Hiya Fella! I just wanted to say that what you did was Um very brave!" I smile and Kenny comes up arming his arms around the small boy.

"GAH! T-Thank you." I say before Kenny locks hands with Butters walking away. 

The lunch bell rings and so many people looked happier. I think Craig and I did something good when we came out. Because instead of being rejected like we thought we would be, everyone just turned out to be gay as well. 

All our friends where in the same place we were. Just closeted teens scared of what others would think of us, when in reality there was no reason to worry. 

3RD PERSON P.O.V

YEARS LATER

Tweek and Craig are out of High school, still in love and happy. Tweek owns his parents coffee shop and Craig Graphic Designer. They live in a 2 bedroom apartment with 2 dogs (and of course Stripe #19).

One day the plan to get married and adopt a boy. Though there very busy they still make time for each other. Every Friday they go on dates.

The 2 boys have had there first fight, make-up and at one point brake up but they found there way back to each other.

They love each other and plan on loving each other forever.

*+THE END+*

Thank you so much for reading, I know this book was really shitty but I enjoyed writing it. I'm writing a Firkle x Ike [fike] story, there's already 2 chapters out and I plan on writing a Kenny x Butters or a Damien x Pip story after that. I love you all so so much and thank you for reading, it means a lot.

~your friend- Max~