Chapter 10: Cartman's a fat fucking asshole

CRAIG'S P.O.V

That fucking bitch! I pace around in my room running my fingers through my hair. I can't just avoid Tweek and I do really like him I just didn't want the whole god damn school knowing. I face plant on to my bed and eventually fall asleep.

*+NEXT DAY+*

I go through my normal morning routine. I get dressed in a navy blue hoodie and black skinny jeans. I slip on my white vans and grab my bag. I walk to the bus stop. I sit in the back of the  bus. 

Kenny sits next to me. I continue to stare out the window.

"Sooooo you and Tweek?" Kenny starts 

"Shut the fuck up." I spit 

"Chill! You and Tweek would be cute together." His muffled voice says, poking me in the arm.

I see Tweek walk on to the bus. Weird? He never takes the bus. Kenny gets up from his seat and Takes a seat next to Butters forcing Tweek to sit next to me since it was the only open seat. Tweek scoots away from me.

"FAGS!" Cartman yells.

"SHUT UP FATASS!" I snap 

"AYE! I'M NOT FAT I'M BIG BONED!" I laugh at Cartmans comment. I look over at Tweek who's shaking and twitching more then usual. I grab his hand to calm him down. He looks like hes about to cry.

"Calm down, everything gonna be fine." I whisper to him. I wipe the tears off his cheeks. I ruffle his hair and he smiles making me blush.

The bus comes to a halt and Tweek and I go separate ways. Not even 5 minutes later I walk passed Tweek being pushed into locker.

"FUCK OFF!" I yell at the 2 boys tormenting Tweek. 

"Awwww someone loves there BOYFRIEND!" someone yells. I help Tweek up he didn't say anything, he looked frozen. The 2 other boys make a gag sound before walking off. 

"Tweek can I talk to you after school." Tweek just nods. We walk to class in silence. We sit at opposite sides on each other. Tweek writes something down then crumb up the page in anger. 

"Okay class we have a lot to learn today." The rest of class was boring. 

Finally class is let out. As I exit class a small Asian girl with big circle glasses comes up to me.

"Hi Craig, I drew this for you!" She shoves a piece of paper into my chest then runs off. I look at the drawing.....DUDE SERIOUSLY!?! It was a drawing of Tweek and I 

(That's the drawing below)

I told up the paper sticking it in my back pocket

I told up the paper sticking it in my back pocket. I didn't want to throw it way, It was actually a really nice drawing. I continue walking to my next class after the weird encounter I had with the Asian girl. 

I mean at least they support the community. The rest of the morning went pretty normal expect for the people who would call me 'faggot' or something along those lines. 

When the lunch bell rang I sprung out of my seat. I take a seat by my normal friends. The second I sat down Token and Clyde give each other a confused look. 

"Hey man.....so I saw the video and-" Clyde begins but I cut him off.

"WHY IS EVERYONE SO OBSESSED WITH THE GOD DAMN VIDEO!" I snap I'm so over this whole video thing.

"Calm down dude." Token says in a motherly voice. Tweek walks over taking a seat beside me. I notice multiple bruise on the side of his arm. 

"Tweek can you come here for a sec?" Tweek nods and follow me into the empty hallways. 

"Who did this?" I grab his arm. He winces in pain.

"Answer me!" I exclaim.

"GAH! C-Cartman..." I feel a sudden anger boil inside me. I let go of his arm. I angrily storm back into the Lunch room. I don't know what happened all I knew was I was going to beat the shit out of that fat piece of shit. 

"C-Craig calm down." Tweek reaches for my arm. I push him off and storm back into the Lunch room. I was so fucking angry. I spot Cartman. Stupid fat fuck thinks he can hurt people and use them. 

"HEY ASSHOLE!" I shout. Cartman turns around.

"What do you want f-" I cut him off with a punch to the nose.

"AYE!" Cartman attempts to Punch me but I move out of the away punching him in the gut. 

"Fuck him up Craig!" I here Wendy shout. 

Cartman punches me in gut and I a punch him in the jaw.

"Go Craig!!!" Butters and Kenny shout in unison 

He gets a few good punches in. None of which hit my face. Cartman had a bloody nose and I had a few cuts and bruise on my chest and arms. After about 10-ish more minutes of fighting Mr. Mackey breaks it up.

"YOU BOYS MY OFFICE NOW....................mkay." Mr. Mackey leads us to his office. I take a seat in a lime green chair and Cartman sits across from me. 

"Mkay so is anyone going to explain what happened?"

"AYE! He punched me first!" Cartman exclaims crossing his arm like a 2 year old.

"Your the one that fucked with Tweek!!!" I spit back. 

"Mkay...." Mr. Mackey jots something down on a piece of paper.

"Well Mkay Um....Eric, did Tweek do anything to upset you?" 

"Hes a faggot!!!!" 

"SHUT UP FATASS!" I say springs out of my chair. 

"Mkay, Eric there's nothing wrong with being gay. And it no reason to punch someone.....mkay."

"Well Craig I'm gonna let you go since you were defending your boyfriend...Mkay. Eric please stay here for a little while longer....Mkay." I was going to say something but decide against it. I walk out of Mackey's office and wait in the on of the restroom stalls for the rest of the class period. 

The bell rings for everyone to go home. I walk out of the restroom. I walk out of the school. I see Tweek. 

"Hey dude."

"GAH! O-Oh Hey C-Craig. W-What is it you wanted to talk about..." He asks nervously. I don't want to say it here just in case someone was filming us again. Tweek looked so nervous it was adorable.

"Can we go to Starks pond?" I ask. Tweek nods and we walk off. After about 15 minutes of walking I see the frozen pond ahead. 

"So Tweek, what I was going to say was that......"

TO BE CONTINUED.....

1105 words....CLIFFHANGER. I'm almost done with this story. 2-3 chapters left! Also in the comments describe how you think I look in real life. Tell me in the comments! How do you think I act in person? Tell me in the comments!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READING

~MAX~