Why this was (objectively) bad / a.n

Hello everyone! I've come on here for a few reasons. One, I have a new CREEK story that's far better than this one could ever be. It's called "So Happy." It's a story about sparking old romance. After losing a bet to Kenny, Craig has to go to Tweek's holiday party, and the two rekindle their feelings for each other. 

However, to make a new, better story, I had to analyse what went wrong in this one, so here's why this one was bad and how I improved. 

ONE / Spelling + Grammar
- Most twelve-year-olds don't have great grammar or spelling, but mine was the worst. It's been four years, and I promise I have moved past the seas of errors (now it's just a pond). 

TWO / Personalities
- I love Bebe, dearly, and depicting her as a dumb blonde with a one-dimensional personality was a lazy scapegoat. I neglected her story arc and how she contributes to the series in many ways. 
- Many people forget that Craig will grow up. He will mature, and he will be far different from he what he was when he was 8-10. I believe he will still cling to his need for security and order, so turning him into an asshole makes no sense without elaborating on why he's the way he is. 
- Tweek will turn out the same. I see Tweek to still having anxiety, but he'll naturally progress towards healthy coping mechanisms.

TWO POINT FIVE / Tweek's coping mechanisms 
- Healthy coping mechanisms I could've given Tweek that would have fit his personality: crocheting, creating new coffee blends, drawing, music (specifically, playing the keyboard), poetry, theatre, therapy, and boxing. 
- Unhealthy coping mechanisms I could've given Tweek that would have fit his personality: biting his nails, self-isolation, over-sleeping, under-sleeping, skin picking, picking small arguments, hair-pulling, and self-deprecating humour. 

THREE / plot holes
- No, Tweek's cutting problem never got fixed. Yes, I still think Richard is a piece of shit who lives vicariously through his son for profit. Did I expand on that? No. Should I have? Probably. 

FOUR / "Fanon"
- I used the twitchy, anxiety-filled version of Tweek who can't stand on his own two feet without Craig's assistance. He can. He beat the shit out of Craig in the playground, and then beat the shit out of him again while in the hospital. He's more than capable of standing up for himself. Frankly, I didn't think - I knew - the story would not do as well as it did if I went for the nasally-sounding, boring, real version of Craig. It's hard to make a character interesting to a group of kids without introducing concepts like drugs and alcohol. 

FIVE / Fetishization 
- You can't claim Tweek is a bottom or a top. They're ten, canonically. You can't base someone's sexual position on personality. This is an over-dramatised version of minors. Whether they're aged up or not, they're still minors in this story. 

Read my new story :] It's cool. Tweek is well-rounded and grown up. Craig is just awkward and introverted, but he's not antisocial. Tweek is also gonna have a lizard called Basil, so go see that guy :] 

Thank you to those who ripped on this story. It was hilarious, and I truly enjoyed this community! 

- LIAM (he-him)