Chapter 5: The internet doesn't lie

CRAIG'S POV

I stare at Tweek the whole class period hes so cute...and innocent, lovable, warm and....AH I'm not gay! BUT I will admit that it was incredibly conformable when we we're in the same bed, hes like a Teddy bear but a really paranoid Teddy bear its adorable. He gives me a weird feeling in my stomach that I can't shake...Stupid...twitchy....annoying...warm...adorable....Tweek. I've never questioned my sexuality until now. There's no way I could like him...right?

Wow I really need to get drunk tonight. The bell rings and I head to lunch. I see Wendy and Tweek giggling and laughing together I feel like a burning feeling in his stomach. I can't help but notice little things about him like how every day he shows up with a new bandage that you can normal see through his sweaters and hoodies or long button up t-shirt. I notice how nothing he owns really fits him all his clothes are a bit over-sized. 

I sit down with Token and Clyde. "Hey dude. You seem a bit down lately...I know you broke up with your girlfriend and everything but I-" I hate talking about Bebe she was a slut who bullied people because she thought that she was popular. "Don't talk about that bitch." I growl meaner then I intended it too. "K dude calm down." Token was always the most caring. Tweek sits down next to me. He scoots away making my heart feel heavy. Token talks about Nichole and Clyde mentions the party. "Tweek have you ever had a girlfriend." Clyde asks. "GAH D-Do I look like someone t-that a g-girl would d-date, NO." 

Hes very defensive when someone brings up dating or friends for that matter. "DUDE WE NEED TO GET YOU A GIRLFRIEND!" Clyde exclaims and Token kicks him under the table. "n-no don't d-d-do that please." Tweek says not looking up from his coffee cup. Clyde frowns taking a bite of his sandwich. "I n-need to g-go." He jumps up from his seat. I grab his wrist and he winces in pain. I gentle lead him back into his seat. "Calm down dude. If you don't want a girlfriend that's fine." I pull Tweek closer to me. Clyde give me a confused looks as to say 'you never do this, what the fuck' kinda look. Token tilts his head in confusion.

"GAH T-T-Thanks C-C-Craig." his stutter increases. "Craig can I talk to you?" Clyde asks I roll my eye but I get up leaving Tweek with Token, I trust Token with Tweek. Clyde takes he out into the hallway. "DUDE! What the fuck was that?!?!?!" Clyde exclaims. "What." I say leaning against the wall. "You guy conformed someone, like CARED about someone." I swear to god Clyde is so fucking loud. "No I didn't." "DUDE! you totally did!" 

"Okay, So? Whats the big fucking deal?" I don't understand why he cares. "You've never cared about anything unless you count that hamster." "He's not a hamster, Hes a guinea pig and his names Stripe." I hate when people call him a hamster, hes not a fucking hamster. "I'm leaving."

TWEEKS POV

I watch Craig walk with Clyde and I'm left with Token. I'm not mad about it Tokens nice, I just feel safer when I'm with Craig. "GAH" Oh Jesus why did Clyde need Craig? What are they talking about? OH JESUS ARE THEY PLANNING TO KILL ME? I pull at my hair. "DUDE! Chill the fuck out." Token exclaims. I start to shake violently. I take a huge sip of my coffee. "Ughhh How does Craig do this shit." Token mumbles to himself thinking I can't hear him. "S-Sorry." I say quietly I hate feeling like an outcast, weather it was my coffee addiction or my anxiety or my sexuality, I always feel like an outcast. Not only was I an outcast I was bullied. "Its not your fault man." Token says in a caring voice.

Craig comes back and I let out a sigh on relief. Thank god. Craig sits next to me and I start pulling my hair. He grabs my wrist and I wince in pain he gentle leads my hand back down to my lap. After about 5 minutes or so I look at Craig. "GAH Y-You can l-let go of my -ngh- hands now." Craig quickly pulls his hand away from mine. The bell rings and I rush to class. Craig walks with Clyde and Token usually stands by me since we have next period together. 

TIME SKIP TO LAST PERIOD

"I d-don't know m-man its like every time I'm around him I get this weird feeling in my chest and then my h-heart feels weird! I'm I dying??!!?! Should I see a doctor -GAH-" I exclaim Wendy laughs. "Tweek...You have a crush on him!!" Wendy says excited. WHAT NO I CAN'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM GAH OH JESUS THIS IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE MAN!!!! "WHAT I-" See cuts me off in the middle of me speaking. "Just accept it Tweek. Here." Wendy pulls out her phone and starts to types something. She brings up an website and passes me the phone.

www//http: buzzfeed//do-you-like-him-quiz//sjhf3yeriyufh

"GAH Really Wendy?!" I look at her confused "Trust me they work!" she exclaim and I obey.

TWEEK'S ANSWERS WILL BE UNDERLINED

Question 1. Do you feel relaxed when you think about them?

1. Yes

2. kinda

3. No 

Question 2. Do you do feel comfortable around them?

1. Yes 

2. kinda

3. No

Question 3. Do you enjoy spending time with them?

1. Yes 

2. I guess 

3. No

Question 4. Do you flirt with them?

1. Yes

2. kinda

3. No

Finally Question. Do you get a weird twisty feeling in your stomach when you think about them.

1. Yes

2. kinda

3. No

I click on the 'result' button and Wendy leans over my shoulder. I feel my stress levels spike and I take a huge sip of coffee. Wendy grabs my shoulder smiling.

RESULTS: Congrats! You for sure have a crush on them!

"GAH" I exclaim loud enough for Craig to turn around. "Haha see the internet doesn't lie!" I feel my anxiety levels go through the roof. I blush all the way to my ears and stare at Craig then quick;y turn away. I can't believe I have a Crush on Craig Fucking Tucker. I have a CRUSH on a fucking straight guy. I take a sip of coffee put it doesn't work. 

Like 

Craig

Fucking

Tucker....

TO BE CONTINUED

1106 words! HI! I hope you liked this shitty chapter. Sorry I took out the "Other part" If you know what I'm talking about. I like this WAY better then then the other part. I'll have Tweek and Craig go to the party next chapter...maybe. I hope you like this series. I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU TO: @style_lover

~MAX~