chapter 6: Don't Token and Clyde have practice?

TWEEKS POV

Oh sweet Jesus...of course I have a crush on a straight guy. I start to pull out my hair but I feel a pair of head grab my hands pulling them away, It was Craig. "H-Hey m-man."I stare at the ground trying my best not to look into his eyes. "Hey dude. Um I was just wondering....are you sure you don't like Wendy." Oh Jesus Christ  not this again GAH. "N-No, w-w-we're j-just -ngh- f-friends." Why does he care so much anyways it's not like hes fucking interested in me.

"Are you sure?" 

"GAH Y-Yes I'm s-sure!" 

He looks at me unsure but takes the seat next to me. I look into his eyes... deep .... blue .... ocean.... eyes. He looks back into my dull green ones. I still don't understand WHY hes so nice to me, because people him beat the shit out of people like me.

Mr. Garrison goes on about the civil war but somehow ends up talking about Katy Perry...why is he a teacher. Better question...HOW is he a teacher? Oh Jesus should I be taking notes on this?!?! Probably not...he can test us on random gay ass pop stars. Can he? My thought were cut when someone threw a small piece of crumbled up paper towards my desk.

'Hey you wanna hang out or something after school?' -C.T 

GAH WHY IS HE ASKING ME?!?!?! IS THIS HIS PLAN TO GET ME ALONE SO HE CAN KILL ME?!!??! Okay Tweek...deep breaths. I count to 10 and find my center like my ex-therapist taught me when I was 10. I write back on the note:

'Don't Token and Clyde have practice today?' 

I throw the note back to him. Thank you Jesus I sit in the back of the class so nobody see us passing notes. I watch him read the note he writes something then scribbles it out then writes something else. He throws the note back

'Yeah...just you and me.'

GAH! OH SWEET JESUS TOO MUCH PRESSURE! I look at Craig confused as a faint pink color spreads across his cheeks. NGH IS HE SICK OH GOD! I blush a harsh red. I re-read the note. Yeah....I read it right. I find a tiny spot to reply. My thermos is almost empty....dammit. I dig in my bag and pull out a black pen. My hand writing is messy the shaking doesn't help either.

'Okay see you after school I'll wait for you in front of the building.'

I throw the note back. I tap my foot waiting for a responds. Eventually the small piece of paper hit the side of my messy hair.

'K'

Ugh I hate it when people respond with 'K' Don't people know the anxiety that gives people!?! crumble the note back up and stuff it in my bag. Mr. Garrison finally gets back to what hes supposed to be teaching. My notebook was covered in random sketches and papers. The bell rings. However I can't stop thinking about Craig. Oh Jesus why couldn't I just be a normal child?

CRAIG'S POV:

*Earlier that morning*

"Ugh I just get this weird fluttering feeling when whenever I'm around him dude." I complain to Token. Token snickers to himself "You have a crush on Tweek idiot!" He laughs harder. WHAT There's no way I could- "I'M NOT GAY!" I scream a little too loudly. "You know there's not JUST Gay and straight...right?" 

"Then what else is there?" I just know of those 2 I didn't know there was others?  "Well there's like, Bisexual, Bi-curious, Asexual, Pansexual." Token goes on. "What are those?" I question. 

"Bisexual is where you like boys AND girls. Asexual is where you like people but not sexually, Pansexual is well....ummmm....Like Kenny basically." Token explains I could be Bisexual? Maybe. I mean yeah I guess I'm Bisexual or Bi-Curious or whatever. I pull out my phone and google it. 

BISEXUAL: 'sexually attracted not exclusively to people of one particular gender; attracted to both men and women.'

I guess I'm a bisexual. Weird.....So I'm like half gay and half straight.....shit! 

FUCK! I do have a crush on Tweek. I mentally punch myself. UGH Tweek's straight. God dammit, I gotta tell him I'm Bisexual. I'll probably just tell Tweek, Clyde and Token. I don't want people knowing. I feel like I should wait. Oh and I'm NEVER Telling my parents they hate The LGBTQ+ community.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE PASSING NOTE STUFF

Tweek starts pulling his hair. Jesus Christ he need to stop that. Why is he so stressed anyways? I notice his coffee cup is almost empty. Oh that explains it. He really can't survive without that shit. 

The bell rings for lunch and I decide to sneak into the Teachers area because they have a coffee machine and Tweek won't have time to get more. I brew a cup of regular coffee. I walk to lunch with the coffee in my hand. I see Tweek sit down, staring at the table he looks so tired without his coffee its honestly adorable when hes tired. "Tweek wake up dude you look like your about to faint. "GAH I-I don't h-have any -ngh- coffee." He says sleepy. I slide the coffee cup towards him. "Here. I got it from the teachers area."

"DUDE How did you get in there?!" Token says as Clyde stares at me in confusion. Tweek looks at the coffee cup and intently his eyes brighten. UGH That feeling in my stomach again...Dammit. I hate emotions I wish I could stop feeling them. Dammit Tweek, Fuck you, adorable fucking spaz. Tweek downed the half of it in a single gulp. I watch the twitching and the spazzing rest. 

I start to feel nervous about the whole 'Telling Tweek I'm half gay' Thing. Whatever it doesn't matter. I don't care what he thinks

FUCK and on top of that I have that fucking party tonight. Eh I need to get drunk anyways. The Coffee boys face automatically fills with energy. He makes me feel sooooooo happy. "AGH Thanks m-man." Tweek smiles shyly while his glaze his still focuses on the table. 

TIME SKIP TO END OF DAY!!!!!

I start to get a weird feeling in my stomach. I walk out and see a certain blonde spaz across outside waiting for me.

I walk over towards Tweek. My bag hangs over one of my shoulders.

Okay Here goes nothing....

TO BE CONTINUED

1059 words....CLIFFHANGER! I'm so so so sorry I've haven't updated in like 4 days! Schools been so stressful and I haven't slept in like 2 days or something and my stomach hurts like a bitch since I haven't eaten since like yesterday morning and Its like 4 am in the morning...I'm healthy I swear.

 I will be updating more I promise. OH also sorry I'm delaying the party scene I just feel like I need to get into the events leading up to the party. I will write it in like chapter 7 or 8. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR 100 READS!!!!!!

~MAX~