Chapter 9: Ask Bebe

CRAIG'S P.O.V

I wake up with a massive headache. Suddenly I notice someone else was in bed with me.....fully clothed....Thank god. However I quickly notice the messy blonde hair.

Why was Tweek here? What the fuck happened last night? I have so many questions but it can wait. Tweek finally looks like he got at least some sleep so I didn't want to wake him up.  I doubt hes slept in a while anyways. 

But Tweeks gonna have to explain things when he wakes up. I carefully move over him as to not wake sleeping beauty over there. 

I take a shower attempting to get the smell of beer and cheap whiskey off me. I wash my hair and turn the shower off. I ruffle my hair with the towel and then wrap it around my waist. I go back into my room. I slip on a NASA T-Shirt and black sweat pants. My wet hair drips to the floor. 

I walk down stairs and make myself some toast with jam. I spot a small skinny boy in my hoodie, The hoodie was way to big for him. It floated just above his thighs.

"Hey Tweekers." I greet still munching on my toast. 

Do you want something to eat?" He shakes his head no. Seriously this kid doesn't eat at all.

"Dude you gotta eat something, I can see your ribs." I point out 

"B-But I'm not -ngh- h-hungry." he protests 

"I'm making you some toast, that's finally." I state. I get up popping 2 slices of bread into the toaster. I brew Tweek a cup of coffee.....strong black coffee. Just the way he likes it. 

The toast dings as a signal the toast was ready. I take a seat next to Tweek as he take tiny bites, nibbling on his breakfast. 

"So what happened last night?" I ask. Tweeks face flushes looking down at the table.

"w-w-w-well........I-I-I......just.........ASK BEBE!" He freaks. I really don't wanna text Bebe but if she will tell me what happened yesterday I guess I don't really have a choice here. I pull out my phone and unblocked Bebe.

*you have unblocked 'SLUT' from your phone.*

ME: Hey, What the fuck happened last night? Tweek won't tell me.

SLUT: Wow I thought I was a whore.

ME: You are, Are you going to tell me or what?

*'SLUT' Has sent you a video*

I click on the video. I hear a bunch of people screaming while drunk. 

"Craig, truth or dare." I hear Wendy's voice basically shout.

"Dare." I slur out. Hearing myself drunk made me want to shoot myself.

"I dare you to Kiss Tweek for 7 seconds!" Wendy yells. 

I bring my phone closer to my face waiting to see what would happen next. I watch as I made out with Tweek for wayyyyyy longer then seven seconds. My eyes widen as I continue to watch, my eyes glued to the screen.

I turn off my phone. I stare at Tweek. 

"Wow I- Ummm Did anything else happen?" I wait for Tweek to respond. 

"w-w-well then after that I r-r-ran off and -ngh- you followed me then you held me in y-your lap. I think we went outside and star gazed or s-s-something. I don't r-r-really remember much after t-that." Tweek explains. I stare at him confused.

"I-I'll just g-go!" Tweek exclaims nervously. Before I could say anything Tweek ran out the door. 

I froze in my seat not knowing how to feel.