chapter 2: two cups of black coffee

CRAIG'S POINT OF VIEW

"You invited the new kid to come sit with us? Dude you don't even let your girlfriend sit with us."Clyde complains "Whatever." I roll my eyes and flip him off. Tweek walks over and takes a seat next to me. "Are not gonna eat anything?" Clyde asks. Tweek just as a stares at his coffee cup. "N-No I-I don't -gah- eat l-lunch." That explains a lot hes so thin its concerning. All of a sudden Bebe comes over...fuck give me a brake, I don't like Bebe so honestly I don't know why I'm dating her. "Hey babe, ummm hey coffee boy can you move so I can sit next to my boyfriend." ughh no Tweek don't leave, I can't be stuck with h- "-GAH- I'm so s-sorry!" he stands up to leave and I grab his wrist pulling him back into the seat.

 "No, hes gonna stay here. If you want to sit go sit next to Clyde." I don't know why I'm dating her she's hot but she's so fucking annoying and bitchy. "FINE! If you want to sit next to a freak instead of your hot girlfriend so be it!"

 "Okay first off hes not a freak. Second off he can sit where ever the fuck he wants." I say in a very monotone voice. She scoffs and trots off. "whore" I mumble under my breath. "Okay so Tweek, This is Token and Clyde." I Introduce him, since clearly he wasn't going to introduce himself. "Oh Hi I'm Token" Tokens cool hes the only black guy in town, hes the towns Idea of 'diversity' "HI I'M CLYDE!" "-GAH-" Tweek fell off his seat I laugh a little and help him up.

"Jesus Clyde you didn't have to kill him" Tweek lets out a sigh and a warm smile. "So Tweek are you going to the party Friday?" Tokens asked. Tweek just stares at the table shyly. "I-I've never been t-to a p-party..."  "DUDE! like NEVER!" Token kicks Clyde under the table. "You should come, we're all meeting at my house on Friday."

"I-I d-don't know" Tweek starts pulling his hair I grab him wrists gently and pull them away from him head. "Don't do that you'll go bald." He seems so innocent. Hes probably never had a girlfriend or a friend for that matter. "So are you gonna come or not?" 

"-GAH- I guess s-so." he finally agrees. I have this weird feeling in my stomach. Jesus Christ I think I'm sick. Tweek pulls out his phone I take it out of his hands "GAH g-give it bac-" I gave him my number. "There, I'll text you later." "Oh O-Okay" 

RINGGGGGGG

TWEEK'S POINT OF VIEW

"-GAH- T-Thank you g-guys." I can't believe Craig kinda stood up for me to his girlfriend of all people plus I was invited to a party. I don't know I've never been to a party before I mean why does someone want a fucking spaz there. GAH OH JESUS WHAT IF THIS IS SOME KINDA TRICK. I walk into Mrs. Choksondik's class and take a seat in the back of the class on the furthest way from Craig I don't want to seem clingy hes the only person that's been semi nice to me in....well....ummmm.......ever. "Okay class lets start partner work, find a partner and work on pages 328-335." I grab a textbook I look at the page title. 'Intro to biology'  I hate biology but I guess it's not difficult. 

I don't have a partner I don't know anyone who would want to be partner with m- "Hey do you need a partners?" a girl with long black hair sits next to me."Hi I'm Wendy Testaburger, whats your name?" "H-Hi I'm T-Tweek." She pretty. Her long black hair falls down to her purple jacket. "Nice to meet you, do you want to work together?" 

"-Gah- s-sure." We begin working and we're the first ones finished. Wendy's pretty smart we talk till class ends. "O-Okay well n-nice m-meeting you!" I say once the bell rang. "Wait! Tweek do you have a girlfriend?" OH JESUS TOO MUCH PRESSURE! "-GAH- N-No, I don't really want to date a girl right now." Shit what if she wants to set me up with someone! I......Don't.....like......GIRLS. "Oh Okay. Nice meeting you too I'm sure you'll find someone."  She leaves with a sad look in her eyes. I go to my locker and see...No please not again! Craig is making out with Bebe again. WHY against my locker. Its fine I don't need to use my locker I'll just use a bigger backpack...gross. I leave and walk to the shop. I get a text from...Craig.

Craig: Hey dude 

Me: Hi.

Craig: Wyd 

Me: working 

Craig: You have a job? 

Me: Yeah, at my parents coffee shop

Craig: oh cool where is it? I'll come see you.

Me: Why would you do that?

Craig: Look behind you

"GAH CRAIG WHY WOULD YOU DO-" I fall over I look up at Craig laughing hysterically I feel my face get hot and red. he reaches him arm out I take his hand and stand up. Hes has such a nice smile...But I don't like him like that, I just met him. "Can I order?" "GAH s-sorry what would you like?" 

"2 cups of black coffee." Why would he need 2 cups? I didn't know he liked coffee in the first place. "Are y-you m-meeting someone?" I ask confused no body less was around. "No." Hes reply with his monotone voice. "T-Then why do you need 2 cu-" "The other ones for you dumbass." I run to the back and brew two cup but I make mine a bit stronger. "There you go." I take the seat take the seat facing him. "Why we're you talking to Wendy earlier, do you like her or something"

"WHAT NO! She asked me to be her partner for science!" "Dude calm down, as long as your not some faggot I don't care." Hes words cut deep into my skin I feel a stabbing pain in my chest of course hes fucking homophobic I feel tears well up in my eyes. "yeah no I'm not...I-I gotta g-go see you l-later." I run off into the back I should have know. I cry....cry.....and.....cry. Why do I care? I don't like him or anything it just hurts, the only person that has ever shown me a little bit off kindness I a fucking homophobe.

1077 words, sorry this chapters is kinda shitty. I'm going continue this story BUT I'm also starting a Ike x firkle story so if you wanna keep updated on that you can. LOVE YOU .THANK YOU FOR 26 READS

~ max ~