chapter 3: Wendy Testaburger is a totally Lesbian

CRAIG'S POV 

Was it something I said? I think to myself. My thoughts are disturbed by Bebe calling me. I'm going to have to break up with her at some point. I hang up, I'm not talking to that slut right now. I still need to pay for the coffee. Like he just ran off. I get a text from Tweek.

TWEEK: Hey don't worry about the coffee I got it covered.

CRAIG: Oh okay thanks

CRAIG: Why did you run off? 

read at 4:19

Is he ignoring me? Whatever I'll talk to him at school tomorrow.

||NEXT DAY||

I do my same everyday routine, I have to talk to Tweek. I don't remember saying anything offensive? I walk to school and see Eric talking to Tweek...ew, is that seriously want he resorted too...Cartman. I gag to myself and continue walking something about him talking to someone else made my blood boil. I get that weird feeling in my stomach again...dammit. I get a text from Bebe.

SLUT: Hey Babe ;)

CRAIG: I'm breaking up with you, don't talk to me.

SLUT: WHAT!? WHY?

CRAIG: Don't fucking talk to me.

*you have blocked SLUT from your phone*

I walk up to Tweek but he ran away. I'm gonna figure out whats going on.

TWEEK'S POV

I causal walk to school. I wasn't paying attention when...

BAM

TRIGGER WARNING!  

I ran into a tall and chubby guy spilling black coffee all down the front of his Red sweater. "AYE! WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING SPAZ PIECE OF SHIT!" SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! GAH THIS IS TO MUCH PRESSURE! "I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-so s-s-sorry." My stutter builds up. I see Craig walk by he looks at me and keeps walking FUCK I knew he hated me. "YOU'RE GONNA BE FUCKING SORRY!" The bell rang and I tried to run away but The boy pushed me back.

 "YOUR GONNA GET IT AFTER SCHOOL JEW RAT!" Wait a minute...did he just use 'jew' as an insult? I shake violently as he leaves. I run to the restroom and cry I pull out a small (but sharp) razor blade and press it deep into my wrists dark red blood drips on to the floor...it wasn't enough, I cut my thighs as well. I became a bleeding mess. I clean up and leave I go to class as if nothing happened.

TRIGGER WARNING OVER

But my day can't get worse...right? I walk into class It hurt to sit down. I focus on the teacher still learning about biology. "Okay class get with your partners from yesterday." "Hey Tweek!" Wendy exclaims. "Is there something wrong?" I didn't want to lie. "y-yeah." "What happened are you okay?" I shake my head, I start crying. Wendy hugs me tightly and I hug back...at least Wendy nice. "W-Wendy are you ummm homophobic." "What?!?! No!" I feel myself smile I let out a heavy sigh she whispers in my ear. "I'm a Lesbian." Shes Gay! I smile. "W-Well I'm ummm g-gay..." She hugs me tightly. Thank god someone else here is not well....straight. "Who do you like?" I ask her she blushes bright red. "W-Well Bebe Stevens."

 BEBE?!? Wow I mean to each there own I guess. "Do you like anyone?" "Well I h-haven't r-really been at this s-school long enough...who do you think I'd be cute with." I ask, Wendy smiles. "Hmmm oh my god! you and Craig would be so cute together!" I blush deep red, "GAH b-b-but hes homophobic." He is right? "Ugh Craig's so gay he just doesn't know it yet." She rolls her eye and I smile. We talk the whole class period about how hard it is to be closeted and who else in this school she thinks is LGBTQ+. I'm so happy someone understands.

WENDY'S POV: (I know fun!)(very short)

Wow I never thought someone else here would be some part of the LGBTQ+ community. It's relaxing AND he totally likes Craig weather he knows it or not. I gave him my number so we can text after school. I see Bebe crying and running down the Halls. "BEBE what's wrong?!" she huffs and sniffs"C-Craig broke up w-with me." YES I do a mini Victory dance in my head. "I'm so sorry Bebe." I hug her tightly. Bebe may be a bitch...but if you get to know her really cute and just kinda a baby. 

OKAY BACK TO THE MAIN POV

CRAIGS POV

 I look for Tweek in class, Ugh hes talking to Wendy. I bet he has a crush on her or vice versa, Wendy is such a Slut. I have to work with Red, she my cousin so whatever. I see Wendy and Tweek......hugging? There's that weird feeling in my stomach like I had just been stabbed I feel my blood boil again, why do I care. It his life he can do what he wants, so why do I wanna be apart of it so badly? I try to shake off those thought. "Earth to Craig...hello" Red stares at me. "What yeah sorry." 

The bell rings I'm going to talk to Tweek I see Wendy comforting Bebe. I can't seem to find Tweek anywhere. I see him exit the school as Cartman follows them. 

TWEEK'S POV (VERY SHORT)

I rush out of school hoping The boy from this morning forgot about me...unfortunately I didn't get that lucky. I start to walk faster but the tubby boys fist was caught in my chest. I use my arms to protect my face witch worked better then I expected it would. He stopped I don't remember what happened but I tried to walk home with little success I don't recall what happened next but I fainted in the middle of the side walk.

CRAIG'S POV

 I walk home, I wonder what happened to Tweek. I didn't have to wonder for long because on the other side of the side walk I see a small fragile boy I rush over to see Tweek curled up in a ball. I panic, What happened?!?!!?! What do I do?!?!? I have no other choice. 

TO BE CONTINUED 

1012 words...CLIFFHANGER! Sorry this took so much longer then I wanted it to. I want to add more ships in this story (of course Creek is still the main) but also maybe just like a paragraph every few chapters of a different ship I let you guys pick

Wendy x Bebe (Bendy)

Damien x Pip (Dip)

Stan x Kyle (Style)

Butters x Kenny (Bunny)

Firkle x Ike (Fike)

Token x Cylde (Tyde)

Thank you guys so much for reading! Thank you for 40 views, I love you all!

~ Max ~