chapter 4: green glitter pens

WARNING: SAD AS FUCK BUT CUTE

LONG CHAPTER SO GET COMFORTABLE

CRAIG'S POV 

I didn't know what to do so I do the only thing I can think of. I pick him up and I walk to my house since I don't know where he lives. Carrying him wasn't difficult I could feel him ribs through his baggy sweater he was cold to the touch his finger tips and nose were so red but the rest of body was as pale as snow. South park is the fucking coldest place on earth. 

Once we arrive at my house I carefully lay him on my bed I clean up the blood I don't bother to take off his hoodie, he still feels frozen. I gentle lift his top just to clean the wounds, his chest and stomach where different shades of black, purple, and blue. You can see all his bones. He looks so cute and innocent I though to myself as I turn the heating up. 

I'll let him rest, I have to go pick up Ruby from school anyways.

||SMALL TIME SKIP||

"Hey Ruby, how was school?" Her red pony tail bounce up and down. "Eh its school." "Okay, well we have a guest over, and there sleeping so when we get inside don't be annoying and loud." I said, she stops and stares at me. "ohhhhh yourrrrrrr girlfriendddddd" I gag to myself and continue walking. "No for your information, Bebe and I broke up today and Its a boy." Ruby just burst out in laughter. "Haha! I knew you were a homosexual." 

"WHAT NO GAY'S ARE GROSS." I yell she rolls her eyes. "No there not, gay people are people too you know." I give her a disgusted look. Gay people are weird they just are. "Craig how many girls have you REALLY liked, the answers zero, now how many times have we watched Red Racer and you comment how hot one of the guys racing are, the answer hmmmm too many times to count." My face turns bright red the more I think about it the more shes right. But I can't be...can I...no way...no I'm straight. We arrive home and I go check on Tweek, he's still curled up under the blanket.

I leave some clothes to change into when he wakes up. I smiled at the sleeping boy He looked so calm compared to his normal twitchy and nervousness. My parents are on a business trip for a few days so i guess Tweek can stay for longer. I do my homework, I really don't understand biology but whatever. I order City Wok for Ruby and I. My parents usual leave a bit of extra money for food and emergencies. I get an extra box of white rice, some miso soup, and a fortune cookie for Tweek when he wakes up. I want someone to be there when Tweek wakes up, knowing him he'll probably spaz out when he realizes hes not in his house.

I get a text from Token:

TOKEN: Hey dude, were all meeting at my house for a movie, If you wanna go.

ME: sorry dude can't

TOKEN: There's gonna be girls there

ME: No, still not interested

TOKEN: Why not

ME: My parents are out of town so I have to take care of Ruby

TOKEN: Okay, If you need anything just text me :)

ME: K

I mean I wasn't lying I do still have to take care of Ruby but I mainly needed to make sure Tweek was okay. He just looked so broken and helpless. I glance over to my alarm clock, 12:45am. I didn't realize the Time. Tweek's still in my bed but I don't wanna wake him I can just sleep in bed with him...not gay. I change into a baggy shirt and shorts. I get in bed I will admit this is really conformable considering how cold it is his body heat feels nice. Tweek moves closer I guess he can feel the cold as well. I wrap my arms around his waist I feel so relaxed and comfortable and fluffy and warm when I'm around him. I'm still not gay.....nope.......Craig Tucker is NOT gay.