Chapter 8: follow my lead

CRAIG'S P.O.V: 

I knew Wendy and Bebe were up to something.

"But Craig's not gay?" Kenny stares confused. I look at Tweek who looked like a nervous wreck. Assuming this would be his first kiss I would be nervous as well. Tweek looks like hes on the verge of tears. 

"Relax its okay. Just follow my lead." He tugs at the hat strings. I grab his face gentle pulling it closer to mine. I take lead and Tweek follows. The kiss became a little more passionate. It lasted wayyyyyyy long then 7 seconds. My hands move down towards his waist but he pulls back. I notice Bebe filmed everything.

"GAH JESUS CHRIST!" Tweek exclaims once he notices the camera. 

"Bebe! Put that shit away!" I yell in anger. Bebe and Wendy start laughing hysterically. "DUDE! That was fucking gay!" Kenny's muffled voice breaking into laughter. Tweek pulls on the hat strings. 

"GAH!" Tweek runs off and I chase after him flipping everyone else off. I see Tweek hyperventilating in the kitchen. I stare at him from across the room. As I move towards him he tenses up sliding down the side of the wall. He was in the middle of a full blown panic attack. 

"p-p-please d-d-don't -GAH- H-Hate *sniffs* me." He look at me with his dull green eyes. I sit next to him taking his hands in mine. 

"Calm down. I could never hate you, okay? I say softly he nods and I pick him up seating him on my lap. I rock him back and fourth. How can a person be so adorable? I rest my head on top of his shoulders.

"Shhh It's okay." I say calmly. His breathing slows down as I bring his thin frame closer to my chest. 

"Lets go outside." I pick him up carrying him to the back yard. I lay down on the grass and Tweek lays down next to me. I gaze at the millions of stars in the sky. The moon shines brightly lighting up the night. 

Tweek looked like he hasn't slept in days or eaten for that matter. I scan his body. His light blonde hair was a mess, probably from pulling on it all the time. His dull green eyes that almost always were in a state of paranoia looked relaxed. The boys skin was as white as the snow the only colour was the freckles that spread across his cheeks. Dark bags hung underneath his eyes. I look back at the stars. 

I really really like him.

TWEEK'S P.O.V

I gaze at the stars, they were so beautiful tonight. I was so happy Craig didn't hate me. I know he'll never like me in the way I like him. The kiss was a dare, he probably didn't REALLY want to do it....but to be honest I enjoyed it. I stare at Craig. His jet black hair was a little messy but it was the cute kinda messy. His Tan-ish skin paired with his ocean blue eyes. 

I was a little drunk but I didn't care. However Craig wasn't just a little drunk......he was A LOT drunk. Suddenly Craig picks me up and starts carrying me. 

"I'm going *hic* home your coming with *hic* me." He demands. I didn't want to but I didn't want to fight it either. I allow him to continue carrying me. As we walk back inside the house was a mess. Clyde and Token where dancing. Kenny and Butters were making out. Stan was so fucking drunk I thought he might die. Kyle was making sure Stan didn't die, and Bebe was crying for whatever reason while Wendy tried to comfort her. 

We walk to Craig's house that luckily wasn't to far away. Craig puts me down but holds me close.....he didn't know what he was doing. He was just drunk he didn't actually like me. I wasn't complaining...even if he wouldn't remember this in the morning. 

We arrive at Craig's door step. Craig fumbles with his keys eventually opening the door. He drags me upstairs into his room. Craig flopped onto his bed. I lean against the wall in confusion. Craig was so tired he was partly asleep. I couldn't sleep but Craig held out his arms.

"Cuddle with meeeeeeeee." Craig orders.

"Craig....t-that's not a good-" Before I could finish Craig pulls me into bed with him. He wraps his arms around my waist. I melt into his chest. I feel so at rest when I'm with him......like all my problems just go away. 

I really really like him. 

I close my eyes and drift to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

763 words.....I'm so so sorry for the short chapter I'll make the next one longer I promise. Also If you like Fike (Firkle x Ike) I'm writing a short about them. I love you all so much and a super special shoutout to:

@HenryStafford

He/she/They, are the sweetest person ever. Go check out He/she/There, story (there also Creek stories :3) I love you so such! <3 Your'e such a good person. Keep doing you !

Also thank you too:

@AlexIsAPannnn 

He/She/They voted on all parts of my story!

If you want a shoutout just comment or vote and I might just mention you in the next chapter! I love you all. THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 200 READS!!!! <3

~MAX~