78

Wow July 23rd... I'm getting married today...

It was 5:30am and I got up and got ready to leave for Coco's house since the whole "the groom can't see the bride before the wedding" shit. I quietly grabbed my bag and all of my makeup and hair stuff and went to the front door. Harry was still asleep obviously so I had to be extremely quite. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote him a note.

Dear almost husband,

I'm at Coco's like we planned. I can't wait to marry you. I love you so much!

K

I grabbed my shoes and keys and hurried out the door. When I got to the lobby it was a different man waiting at the door since Toy was coming to our Wedding. "Good morning Miss Johnson." The young man said smiling holding the door. "Good morning, um,"
"Terry."
"Nice to meet you Terry." I said smiling as I walked to the door. "You too. Congratulations on the wedding. I know Roy is really looking forward to going. He's very thankful you invited him." Terry said as I got outside. "Have you worked here long? I've never seen you.."
"I'm the night security. I'm filling in for Roy today."
"Oh.. okay cool. Well like I said it was nice meeting you."
"You too Miss Johnson, have a great day."
"Thank you, you as well." I walked to my car and turned on the radio. Coincidentally Niall's song "black and white" was playing. The song is about a wedding and it's one of my favourites. 

I sang my heart out all the way to Coco's. When I got to the apartment I rang the bell and she let me in. When I got up to the apartment zayn was still asleep. "Hey b! I can't believe today is the day. Are you nervous?!" She said giving me a hug. "Of course I'm nervous but I'm more excited than anything." I replied as we walked into the living room. "Okay. So you can sleep for a little while, I know I sure am. I'll be in the bedroom if you need anything then I can start on helping you get ready." She said smiling as I set my bag down. "Okay. Sounds good." I replied as I sat down on the couch. There was a pillow and a blanket already there for me so I could sleep.

~~~~

I woke up and Coco and Zayn were making breakfast; eggs, bacon and pancakes. "You're awake! I was gonna wake you when breakfast was ready." Coco said as Zayn flipped the pancakes "what time is it?" I asked as I sat up to check my phone. "9:30." Coco replied as she checked the bacon and started scrambling the eggs. I opened my phone to see a text from Harry.

H: good morning almost wife 😊 I can't wait to marry you too you're my favourite person in this world and I love you with my entire heart💕

I quickly respond.

K: I hope you slept well 🥰 I'll see you at 2:30! I love you too.

Within 30 seconds Harry texted back.

H: I can't wait ♥️

He's the sweetest man I've ever met. I'm more than thankful that he walked into the cafe. I don't know what I'd do without him..

Breakfast was ready and we all sat down at the table. My nerves are starting to really kick in but I know everything will be fine.
"Well. I think it's time to start makeup and hair!" Coco said as we cleared our plates from the table. "Okay. What should I do with this mop?" I said giggling as we walked over to her room where there is a giant mirror and makeup table. "Well. I was thinking... maybe we can curl it with my iron and then do a waterfall braid on the sides connecting in the back. Then we can add these cute little flowers." She said pointing to a few flower clips. "Okay. And my makeup?"
"Well. I'll let you do your eyebrows and eyeliner. I'll do some nice eyeshadow and I have fake lashes. I was thinking a pale pink lipstick to match the bridesmaids dresses."
"Okay. Sounds perfect."
We started on my hair and by the time we finished it was 11:00. Time is really flying. We started my makeup which took 45 minutes. When we finished Coco stood back to admire her work. I forgot to mention she is in school for cosmetology.
"Wow. Katie you look stunning." She said as she turned me around to see myself in the mirror. "Oh my god! Coco! You did an amazing job! Wow!" I said as I was stunned by my look.
Zayn walked in with his suit on, looking fabulous might I add, and his jaw practically dropped on the floor. "Wow! Katie. You look beautiful." He said smiling as he stood in the doorway. "She really does." Coco replied as she walked over to him. "Harry asked me and the boys to go over so Niall's going to pick me up." He said as Coco straightened his tie. "Okay. Have fun. I love you. I'll see you at 2:30." She replied giving him a kiss. "I love you too baby girl. I'll see you later on."
He walked out and Coco started getting ready. We listened to Zayn's music the entire time.