67

⚠️

I woke up and Harry was still beside me sleeping. I was so comfortable in his arm that I didn't want to move. I laid there for about a half hour until he woke up. "Good morning beautiful." He said as I rolled over and smiled at him. "Good morning." I replied before giving him a kiss. He gently pulled me into him and cuddled for a few minutes before we both got up.

He made him and I a coffee (mine was decaf) before I headed into the shower. Harry spent some time in his office figuring out some last minute wedding details since we only had about 3 months left until our big day.

When I got out, Harry was sitting on the bed and he honestly scared the shit out of me. "Baby, fuck! you scared me!" I said laughing as he stood up and walked over to me. "Sorry baby." He said laughing too as he held my waist which was only covered by a towel. "You're so hot." He said as he bit his lip. "Oh?" I replied with a smirk. "Mhmm." He said as he came in closer to my body. "I wanna fuck you so bad.." he continued as he looked my body up and down. "Is that so Mr Styles?" I said as he bit his lip again. "Yup." He replied as he undid the towel. "Harry!" I said giggling as he pulled me onto the bed before practically ripping his pj pants off.

Within seconds he was on top of me naked (not touching my body so he wasn't crushing the baby of course). He kissed and sucked on my neck before he pushed himself into me. I let out a moan as his huge member entered my body. "Uh Harry!" I said loudly as he went a little bit harder. "What baby? Does that feel good?" He said as he licked his lip before biting it; it was so hot when he did that.

When we hit our highs and he rolled over and grabbed his water bottle; I did the same. "Damn baby..." he said as he started to catch his breath. "Yeah... damn is right." I replied as I rolled onto my side to face him. "You're beautiful." He said as he moved my hair from my face to behind my ear. "I love you." I said smiling before he pressed his lips to mine setting his hand on my cheek. "I love you more." He replied before we both got up and got dressed.

~~~~

We got up and headed into the kitchen so I could make toast. "Baby, do you want something else? I can make you good if you want, you don't have to just eat toast." He said as he stood over me. "Umm.... maybe some bacon... I kinda want some bacon." I replied turning around and giving him puppy eyes. "Okay beautiful. I will make you some bacon." He replied smiled and let out a small giggle.

When he finished making the bacon I made two pieces of toast and smeared butter peanut butter all over it; that the only way to make peanut butter toast, gotta add the butter first.
"Thank you Baby." I said as he set the plate on the table. "You're welcome cutie." He replied and kissed me before I started eating.