55

When Robin got to the house he had 3 bags full of bottles and beer. "Hey guys!" He said as he walked through the door. "Wow. That's a lot of alcohol." I said as I gave him a hug. "Hells yeah!" He said before turning to Harry. "And you must be the famous Harry Styles. You ready to get waisted?" He said as he set the bags down and gave Harry a hug. "As long as it's okay with Katie." He said looking over at me. "Go right ahead." I said laughing as Robin started taking out the bottles. "You like whiskey?" He said as Harry helped him. "What businessman doesn't like whiskey." Harry replied smiling as they lined up all the bottles and put the beer in the fridge.

"What do you want first? We got coffee whiskey." Robin said grabbing a few glasses. "It's only 2:30." Harry said shocked. "It's happy hour somewhere." Robin said as he poured Harry a glass. "Eh Katie, you want some?" He said as he waved the bottle in the air. "One of us has to drive home and it's definitely not gonna be Harry." I said as Robin looked at me confused. "Damn. Okay okay. I see you." He said as he poured himself and my uncle a glass.

We all sat down for dinner and Harry already was a bit buzzed. Not enough for him to fall on his face but enough to laugh a lot with Robin. Man. Robin's a horrible influence.

After we finished dinner we all did gifts. I got the Myles a bucket full of toy dinosaurs since his favourite show is 'Harry and a bucket full of dinosaurs' and I got Micah a calligraphy set; he had always wanted to learn how to do it.
We did secret Santa and mom and grandpa lived their gifts. Harry at this point was pretty gone. I think he had like 3 glasses of whiskey, a few shots of rum and like 3 beers. He's gonna have one hell of a headache in the morning.

~~~

A few hours pasted and it was 12:30am. Harry was down in the basement playing pool with my uncle, aunt and Robin. The boys were already in bed and mom was cleaning up.
"Hey Katie," Randy said walking over to me. "Harry's hot as fuck. And you wanna go smoke a j with me?" She continued as she held a perfectly rolled joint in her hand. "I would but I have to drive and I know. I thought you'd like him." I replied smiling as we headed down to the basement before she went out the back door to smoke.

"Harry, babe, I think it's time for us to get going." I said as I walked into the room to see him fumbling around trying to get a ball in. "Awww why I'm having fun!" He said said as he set his pool cue down. "Yes baby, we're gonna go home now."
"Aww okay. Goodbye Mates it was lovely meeting you all." He said attempting to give them hugs. It was okay he was so drunk because everyone else was on the same level. "Bye mom, Merry Christmas." I said as I helped Harry out the door. "Bye guys." She said as we headed to the car.

⚠️

When we got home Harry stumbled into our room and laid on the bed. "Wanna fuck?" He said as he sat up to face me. "Baby, you're wasted." I replied as I put my hands on his cheek. "So?" He said as he baddies is face in my chest. "Harry!" I said laughing as he looked up at me with a childish smile. "Please I'll be really happy." He said as he pulled on my shirt with a pout. "Fine." I replied rolling my eyes but I couldn't help but smile.

In like 5 seconds he was naked and ready for me to be too. I took off my shirt and he did the rest. A few minutes passed and he was kissing and sucking on my neck before he thrusted himself into me. Even though he was completely plastered he was still doing an excellent job. "Mhmm Harry." I said as he went a little bit faster. "What baby you like that?" He said as he continued to suck on my neck and chest. I know for facts he's leaving a ton of marks. But who cares. I'm off for the next week anyway and luckily so was Harry. "Mhmm I replied as I gripped onto his body. "Baby, you're so hot." He breathed into my neck before moving his lips up to kiss me. I could barley make a sound as he felt so good.

He continued to go faster and harder until we both reached our highs. "Baby." He said as he rolled over beside me. "Yeah?" I answered trying I catch my breath. "I love you." He continued as he turned his head to face me. "I love you too." I replied as I gave him a kiss before getting up to grab my pjs and get ready for bed.