63

⚠️

We got home and made out the entire elevator ride and as we got in the door. We took off our shoes and continued to make out as we headed into the bedroom. We couldn't be as rough as we used to be since you know, there's a baby inside me now but I still ended up pressed gently against the bedroom door.

Before I knew it we were on the bed and I was out of my dress only in my bra and panties and Harry was in his boxers. His hands were all over my body and his lips were still attached to mine. "Fuck I want you." He said as we moved up on the bed. "Then what are you waiting for Mr Styles?" I replied smirking as he bit his lip and practically tore off my bra.

He sucked on my neck and chest and left a trail of marks down onto my boobs. He took off his boxers and within seconds he was inside me.
He went slow until he could hear me moan. "That feel good baby girl?" He asked as he started to go a little faster. "Mhm." I replied as he bit his lip. "Yeah? You want me to go faster?" He was so hot. His muscular arms holding him above me. "Mhm." I replied a little louder. "What was that baby? I didn't hear you say yes." He said as she got faster. "Yeah!" I replied at this point almost screaming.

A few minutes past and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I'm pretty sure the people in the apartment under us could hear me. "You gonna cum baby?" He said as I moaned and dragged my nails down his back. "Yeah! fuck!" I yelled as he went harder into me. "Yeah?!" He said as he pressed his lips back onto my neck. "Yeah!" I replied before letting out another scream as I hit my climax; a few seconds later Harry did too.

He rolled over beside me like always and grabbed the water bottle on his table. "Here." He said as he opened it for me. "Thanks." I replied barely about to say the word as I was so out of breath.

~~~

After about a half hour and and I were laying in bed; still naked. We were watching Family Guy and all of a sudden I felt a small kick. "Holy shit! Harry! I felt the baby!" I said as he sat up quickly. "What!? Oh my god!" He said as his face lit up. I was about 17 weeks into my pregnancy so movement was normal at this point but it was the first time I had felt a kick. "Here, Lets see if they'll kick again." I said placing his hand on my stomach. A couple minutes went by and the little angel kicked again. "Did you feel that!?" I said as his face lit up. "Yeah!" He replied as his eyes got watery.

"I can't wait for our appointment next week... what do you think the baby is? I personally think it's a girl." I said as I got up to grab my bra and panties. "Me too." He replied as he put on his boxers and got back into bed. "When we find out we need to start thinking about names." I said as I got next to him and cuddled in his arms. "I have one but I don't know how you'd feel about it." I continued as he turned his head to look at me. "What is it?" He asked as he smiled. "Well... I was thinking Linda Marie..." I said hesitantly. "My grandmothers name was Linda." I added as his smile grew wider. "I love it." He replied as he gave me a kiss. "Really?" I asked with a smile. "Really." He said as me held me tighter in his arms.