22

I woke up to see Harry on his phone playing solitaire. He looked over at me and smiled as I rolled my body over to face his and cuddled into him. "Good morning beautiful, how'd you sleep?" He asked as he put his phone down and wrapped his arm around me. "I always sleep good when you're with me." I replied looking up into his sparkling green eyes. "You're adorable." He said as a smile appeared on his face. I giggled and placed my head on his bare chest. I traced the outlines of his tattoos as he ran his fingers through my hair.
He has a butterfly on his stomach, two birds on his chest and leaf tattoos on his hips. He had many more on his arm and they all looked so good. Especially on him.

We stayed in my bed until 11:30am. That's when my mom decided to knock on my door for breakfast. Saturday mornings she always made us breakfast and this time Harry was over to join us. We got out of bed and I went into the washroom to brush my teeth. Harry brought one over a few weeks ago so he joined me. After we finished he pulled me into his body and kissed me. We both had waited until we brushed our teeth.

We got dressed and we headed downstairs to see my brothers sitting on the couch watching
Spongebob and my mom putting the food out on the table. French toast, bacon and hash browns. "Good morning you two." She said with a smile as she placed the orange juice bottle on the table. "Morning mom."
"Morning Ruth." We both replied as we walked over to the table. The boys soon after followed. "Morning Harry!" Myles said as he hopped on the chair. "Good morning Myles, hope you slept well." He said smiling as he sat down next to me. "And good morning Micah." He continued as Micah sat down across from him. "Morning Harry." He said with a smile. |I'm so glad that he has a smile. It means the world since he's been in a state of depression since grandma.|

We all ate our food and after the boys finished they rushed back into the living room. "It was delicious Ruth." Harry said as we carried our plates into the kitchen. "Why thank you." She replied with a smile. "We'll do dishes." I said as mom turned on the water. "Are you sure? You don't have to." She replied. "It's no problem mom." I said as I grabbed the dish towel for Harry. "Thank you." She replied and grabbed the boys plates. "Well since you're doing them, I'm gonna take a quick shower." She said and headed towards the stairs. "Okay!" I replied.

When Harry and I finished the dishes we walked into the living room and sat down on the other couch. We watched Spongebob with the boys until mom got out of the shower and cake downstairs. Once she came down we headed up to my room. "Your brothers are great. Not as great as you though." He said as I closed my door. "I'm glad you think so." I replied before giving him a kiss. "And your mom is amazing. You have a wonderful family." He continued as his hands were around my waist. "Thank you. It means a lot." I replied as I kissed him again. He's so kind and thoughtful. He's honestly the best boyfriend I've ever had. "Hey, wanna watch a movie?" He asked with a smile as we got into my bed. "Sure!" I replied grabbing the remote and turning on Netflix. "What do you wanna watch?" I added as I flipped through the movies. "How about The Notebook?" He said with small hesitation. "Are you serious?! You actually wanna watch The Notebook?" I asked surprised. No guy I've ever talked to likes The Notebook and here Harry is, asking to watch it. "It's my favourite movie." He said smiling. "I love you." I replied before placing my lips on his.

We watched the movie and cuddled the entire time. My head on his chest and his arm around me; he was so comfortable. After the movie ended we started to watch Family Guy. We missed half of the episode since we were making out.

4:00pm came around and I was kind of sad because Harry had to leave. "Hey baby, maybe you can come over tomorrow and we can spend the day together again." He said as we got up to go to my door. "I'd love too. What time are you thinking?"
"Does 10:00 sound good?" He replied before kissing me. "That sounds great." I replied with a smile.

We walked downstairs and the boys heads turned towards us. "Are you leaving?" Micah asked as Myles had a pout on his face. "Sadly yes. I have some cleaning to do. But I'll be back soon I'm sure." He said as he got his shoes on. "Yes he will be." I added as I unlocked the door for him. "Well it was nice meeting you."
"Yeah it was nice meeting you." They said with smiles on their faces. "It was nice meeting you guys too." He replied giving them a smile in return.

We stepped out so I could give him one last kiss before he left. "I love you baby I'll see you tomorrow." He said as he opened his car door. "I love you too!" I replied as I stood barefoot on my front step. "Bye beautiful." He said as he backed out of the driveway. "Bye!" I replied before he drove away.