2

"Hi can I get a vanilla latte with a blueberry biscuit?" He had a British accent that was extremely attractive. "Sure. That will be $7.57." I replied with a smile. He gave on in return and handed me the money. "Just one second." I said and began to make his drink. "Here you go. Have a great day!" I said as I handed him the drink and biscuit. "You too." He replied and walked to his table. "Ahh! He likes you!" Coco said rushing to make the next order. "He literally just ordered, I don't think he likes me." I said as I grabbed a cloth and walked out from behind the counter. I began to clear the first table when a voice called from behind me. A British voice to be exact. "I like your hair." He said with a smile forming on his very attractive face. "Oh, thank you! I just did it last week." I replied returning the smile. "It's interesting.. so I assume you are too." He continued. "Well I try to be." I said with a giggle. "Maybe you'd like to go out sometime.." he said with no hesitation. "But you don't know me." I said with confusion. "Well I'd like to." He replied with a smile once again perched on his face between his sharp check bones. "I'm Harry. And you're Katie I take it." He said reading my name tag. "Yup I am." I replied smiling. "Well then Katie would you like to go out sometime?" He asked with that wonderful smile. "Yeah, I'd like that." I said as he started to write on a little card. I assume it's his business card. Why else would he carry small white cards around? "Here's my personal number.. give me a call anytime." He replied with a smile as he took a sip of his latte. "Okay. Will do." I said smiling back once again and grabbing the card. Wow. He's sexy... "Well it was nice talking to you Katie. I'll hopefully see or hear from you soon." He said as I walked away from his table. "You too." I replied and headed back behind the counter.

I turned around to see Coco's obnoxiously huge smile. "Don't even say it." I said before she could even open her mouth. "I told you so!!" She blurted out with excitement. "Mhmm." I replied and stuck Harry's card in my wallet. "Did he give you his number?!" She said staring at me in awe. "Yeah." I answered with a smile. "Girl!! You're gonna be Mrs. Harry Styles! I can feel it!" She said as she poured another cup of coffee. "Probably not." I said with a giggle and began to take the next customers order.