50

⚠️⚠️

When I got home I changed out of my work clothes and put on one of Harry's shirts. I cleaned up the kitchen even though there really wasn't a mess; there never was. After I finished tidying up I went into our room and watched Lethal Weapon until Harry got home.

"Hey baby, I'm home." He said as he walked in the door. I got up out of bed and walked out of our room to see his face light up from the sight of me in his shirt; just his shirt. "How was your day Mr Styles?" I asked as I walked over to him. "It definitely just got better." He replied as he wrapped his hands around my waist, pulled me close into his body and gave me a kiss.

He headed into our room and went straight to the closet to change out of his suit. "Mr Styles, come here for a minute." I said as I sat down on the bed. "I'm not wearing any clothes." He replied as he popped his head out of the closet. "I was hoping you'd say that." I replied as he gave me a half smirk half smile. "Is that so?" He asked walking out with just his boxers on.
"Yup." I answered with a smile as he headed over to me.

He leaned down so our faces were aligned and within a second I smashed my lips to his. "You know... we didn't really celebrate last night." I said as I moved up on the bed. "You're right." He replied crawling up to meet me. "Hmm. Maybe we should." I said smiling. "I think that's a good idea." He replied as he got on top of me and started kissing and sucking on my neck.

A few minutes passed and his lips were connected to mine. Wine he stopped I pulled my shirt over my head exposing my bare chest as I wasn't wearing a bra. "Damn.." he said before pressing his lips back to mine. His hand was placed on my breast and his other holding him up as he was still on top of me. I could feel him getting hard. "I can feel that." I said as he removed his lips from mine. "Yeah?" He asked pressing himself harder into me. "Mhm." I replied with a slight moan.

Before I knew it we were both completely naked. "What do you want baby girl?" He asked as he sucked on my neck. "You." I replied as his lips moved from my neck up to mine.
Within a minute he was inside me and it felt so good. He always felt good. "Fuck!" I yelled as he went harder into me. "You like that baby girl?" He said as he started to go faster. "Mhm."  I moaned as my heart started beating faster. "You gonna cum for me baby?" He said as I could feel myself get closer and closer to my climax. "Yeah." I replied half out of breath from the pleasure I was feeling.

Quickly after I reached my high and so did he. He pulled out and laid beside me. We were both out of breath as I cuddled into him.
Once we both caught our breaths we decided it was time for dinner. "Do you want Chinese food? I'm kinda craving Chinese." He said giggling as he stood up to get dressed. "That sounds perfect." I replied getting up and grabbing his tee shirt and my panties. He walked out of the closet in his favourite pair of flannel pj pants and no shirt; I love looking at his topless body and tattoos. He's so hot.