64

It's the day of our appointment where we find out the sex of our baby. Harry was extremely excited. "You almost ready to go baby?" I asked as I say him tying his tie in the mirror. "Yup!" He replied smiling. "Okay we should probably leave in 5 minutes to make sure we're on time." I said as I grabbed my Jordans from the closet. "Okay sounds good." He said as he headed out to the living room.

~~~

"So are we telling people what the sex is or are we keeping it to ourselves?" He said as we walked into our appointment. "Yup to you babe, I'm okay with telling people, it will be easier for the shower." I replied smiling as our names were called. "Okay." He answered smiling as we stood up and walked to the room.

I payed down on the bed and she put the gel on for the ultrasound. Damn it was cold. "Okay so here's the head, there are the legs, and... it looks like it's a girl!" The nurse said as she smiled. "I knew it!" Harry said as tears formed in his eyes. "Congratulations." She said before she finished the rest of the ultrasound.

We headed out to the car and we couldn't stop smiling. "Wow.. we're having a baby girl.." Harry said as he backed up the car. "It's so exciting. I mean I'd be okay with a boy too but having a baby girl is absolutely amazing." He continued as he wiped his eyes. "Linda Marie Styles." I said as we began to drive back home.

~~~~~~

When we got in the building Roy was thrilled to hear we were having a girl. "Congratulations to both of you." He said as he smiled and walked back over to his desk. "Thank you Roy." I replied as we headed up the stairs to the elevator.

Of course we made out on the way up like always. This time it was in celebration.
When we got in our apartment I decided to go on the computer to make a registry for my baby shower. It was is may and it was about time to start. When I finished Harry was making lunch. I wanted Kraft Dinner since I was hardcore craving it.

"Okay baby, here you go." He said as he set the bowl down in front of me. "Thank you." I said
As I set my phone down to eat. He sat next to me and he was eating avocado toast since Kraft Dinner wasn't really his thing.

We finished eating and we ended up watching a movie since we both took the day off for our appointment. We both had to work tomorrow though. Which kinda sucks but Coco made it better; thank god she's my boss I don't know what I'd do without her.