14

⚠️ sexual content warning ⚠️

When the movie finished we walked back to his car. "Do you want to come back to my place and finish our make out session?" He asked with a smirk. "That sounds great." I replied as he started to the car. We started driving and once again his hand was holding mine the whole way to his apartment.

When we got into the apartment we took our shoes off and within seconds I was pressed to the wall. His lips pressed to mine as he held himself against me with one hand on the wall. He was so hot. He picked me up and carried me into his bedroom. It was only 9:00 so i had time to stay before going back home. I figure 1:00am should be fine.

He threw me onto his bed and connected his lips to mine as he got up top of me. He removed his lips and practically ripped of his dress shirt. I crawled up to the head of his bed taking my shirt off in the process. He quickly took off my tights and panties and got back on top of me. "You ready baby?" He breathed in between sucking on my neck. "Mhmm." Words trembling as I replied.

Within seconds he pushed himself inside me as he was already hard just from seeing my body. "You feel so good baby." He said as he continued to trust into me. Once again, best sex I've ever had.

After we both reached our climax, he pulled himself out and rolled next to me. Like the first time we had to stop and catch our breath. "Damn.. that was even better than the first time." He said as his breathing slowed along with mine. "It really was." I replied before I got up to get my panties and his boxers. "Thanks baby." He said as he stood up and put them on. We got back into his bed and cuddled until i had to leave. "12:49.." I said with sadness in my voice. "Do you work tomorrow?" He asked as he pulled me closer to him. "Sadly yes." I replied with a pout. "Well I guess I better get you home." He said as he sat up and grabbed my body and lifted me onto his lap. For a few minutes I sat on top of him kissing his soft lips.

We got up and grabbed our clothes. This time Harry put on pj pants and a baggy printed shirt. "I know what you're thinking. And yes. You can have one of my shirts." He said as he threw a shirt that said "treat people with kindness." It was a grey shirt with black writing and it was perfectly big on me. "I love it." I replied as he smiled at me. I put it on and his smile grew even bigger. "You look so cute." He said as I put on my tights and grabbed my other clothes to put them in my bag. "Come here for a second."I replied gesturing him to come towards me. He walked over and stood in from of me and held onto my hips. I quickly put my lips on his before we left to bring me back home. "I wish I didn't have to go.." I said with a pout once again. "Me too." He replied as he grabbed my hand walking to the door.

When we pulled into my driveway he kissed me one last time before I got out and walked to my front door. "Hey beautiful, sleep well." He said from his opened car window. "You too." I replied with a smile as I unlocked my door.
I walked inside and headed right up the stairs. Everyone was already asleep so I quietly shut my door and took off my clothes leaving only his shirt and my panties. I loved the shirt and honestly... I know it's only been a few days but I love Harry too. I really do.

I got into my bed and put on the tv. I began an episode of Lethal Weapon until I fell asleep.