17

⚠️

We got into the building and we headed to his apartment. We stepped into the elevator and for a second we looked at each other before he pinned me against the wall and pressed his lips to mine. We stayed like that until we reached his floor. We got out and walked to his door. As he unlocked it he had a huge smile on his face. "Try not to freak out." He said giggling holding my hand in his as he opened the door to reveal Niall sitting in his couch. "Niall." Harry said getting his attention as his eyes were glued to the tv. "Oh sorry." He said chuckling. "You must be Katie! Harry's told me so much about you!" He continued with a huge smile on his face as he stood up and walked over to us. I was shaking. Harry thought it was hilarious I could tell by the face he was making. "Wow, I can't believe you're Harry's best friend, I- I listen to your music almost everyday, your new album is- is amazing!" I said stuttering as I was so shocked to meet the actual Niall Horan. "So you're a fan!" He said as his smile stayed on his face as he leaned in for a hug.
Wow. I just hugged Niall Horan. Holy crap!
"Well let's watch some soccer." Harry said with a small laugh.

We all sat down, Harry and I on the couch and Niall on the chair next to it. "Awe look at you two love birds. It's so nice to see my best bud has a girl." He said giggling as the game started. "Shut up Niall." Harry said laughing as he put his arm around me.
Niall was so nice and extremely giddy. He was such a character. No wonder why he's Harry's best friend. He's extremely likeable besides the fact he's famous.

About an hour later Harry decided to order a pizza. After he ordered it Niall got up to announce he was going to the store to get more beer. After he left the apartment Harry's eyes meet mine. "So, do you like him?" He asked knowing my answer once again. "He's pretty great. But not as great as you." I replied snuggling into his body. He held me tight into him for a few minutes until we took advantage of Niall being gone. "Wanna make out?" He asked laughing. I didn't even answer him I just smashed my lips into his. I crawled over him and sat on his lap as we continued to kiss. His hands were pressed to my butt and I could feel him getting hard. "You know we can't fuck right now right? We don't have time." I said laughing. He knew why I said it and started to laugh too. "I know that. But now we have a problem." He said continuing his laugh. "Hmm.. I might have a solution." I said getting off his lap and moving to the floor. "Oh really?" He asked with a sexy tone of voice knowing what I was implying. "Mhm." I replied as I undid his belt.
The door was locked so even if Niall came back he couldn't get in until Harry unlocked the door. He didn't get back until after the deed was done. Thank god.

Harry zipped his pants up as he walked to the door to let him in. "Hope I didn't interrupt something." Niall said laughing as he put 2 cases of beer on the counter. "Why did you get two?" Harry said laughing as they already finished one. "Because you never know how the nights gonna go bud." He said as he opened up the first case and grabbed 2 beers. "You want one?" He asked looking at me. "Sure." I said giggling as Harry looked at me with a surprised face. "You like beer?" He asked in awe. "Yeah." I said continuing my giggle "damn..." I heard him say under his breath. As Niall threw him a can. "Wow you found the perfect girl eh?" Niall said chuckling as he opened his can. "I sure did." Harry said smiling as he took a sip of his beer. He's so cute yet so sexy at the same time. He can go from adorable to sexy businessman in like 10 seconds. It was part of his charm.