39

It was Thursday and I got home from work early so I decided to pack a few things for our trip to England. I have no idea what to pack since I have no idea what I'm gonna wear to meet his family. No crop tops though. I want to look somewhat classy for the first impression. I still can't believe I was going to England but it was time to meet his family since it's already been 5 and a half months of us being together.

I grabbed a few different outfits and decided which few to pack. We were only going until Sunday so I just needed 2 days worth of clothes. I grabbed a red dress from the closet and a pair of black combat boot heels. I think that's a good outfit to wear to meet them in.

Harry got home on the phone. "5:30. Yes at The Roxanne. I don't know. Does Gemma know? Well you better tell her. Okay. Okay I just got home. I'll call you later. I love you you too. Okay. Goodbye." He said before he hung up the phone. "Your mom again?" I said as I walked out of our room. "Yeah she wanted to make sure she got the information right." He replied with a small laugh.

"How was your day baby?" He continued as he gave me a quick kiss before heading into the bedroom so he could change out of his suit. "It was good. Busy, but good. How about you?" I replied following him into our room. "It was good. Made a few more deals with some new clients." He said as he stepped out of the closet in his cute jogging pants and baggy t shirt. "That's good. I'm glad you had a good day." I replied as he sat down next to me on the bed. "So I see you packed already." He said chuckling as he noticed the suitcase on the floor. "Yeah, I thought I'd get it out of the way." I replied as he wrapped his arm around me.

"So the plan is, when we get there I booked a hotel suite and then Saturday we'll spend the day there until 5:30 when we have dinner reservations at The Roxanne which is a very fancy well known restaurant. Then Sunday we'll leave at 10:30am." He said as I leaned on his shoulder. "That sounds good. I packed a dress since I knew you'd pick a fancy restaurant." I replied with a giggle as a smile formed on his face. "Can I see it?" He asked giving me a little smirk. "Nope. You'll just have to wait until Saturday night." I replied giving him a wide smile. "Fine." He said with a pout.

He held onto me for a few more minutes until he got up and went into the washroom. "I'm taking a shower, care to join me?" He asked as he took off his shirt. I headed in and started the shower to get it warmed up. Harry grabbed two towels as I got undressed; he was already naked. We finished our shower and I washed my hair so I needed to straighten it. "Baby why don't you just leave your hair curly? I think it's cute." He said with a smile as he wrapped the towel around his waist. "Because it gets puffy and I don't like it." I replied drying off my hair and wrapping it in a towel. I'm the type of person who uses two towels. Harry thought I was weird for it but it's a totally normal thing to do; one for your body and one for you hair. "Well one of these days I wanna see it curly for more than 10 minutes." He replied as he went and put his jogging pants back on; this time with no shirt.