71

We got home and Niall was there helping harry clear out the spare bedroom. We were turning the spare bedroom into her room so we needed to empty it out; I obviously couldn't do much but I was still doing what I could.
"Hey Katie!" Niall said walking down the hallway to meet us. "Hey Niall, how are you?" I replied smiling as he gave me a hug. "I'm good! How are you and Linda?" He said as Harry walked down the hall to put the things in the bedroom. "We're good thanks." I replied giving him another smile before he headed back down the hall.

I walked into the kitchen and got a glass of apple juice. Harry always has some in the house since it's his favourite non-alcoholic drink. I walked into our bedroom and laid down on the bed. I turned on some Brooklyn 99 and checked out my social media.

About a half hour later, Harry called me to come look at the room. "Okay so I'm thinking her crib can go in the corner and then the change table can go next to it. Then we'll get a bookshelf and a dresser for her clothes since they're a little small to be in the closet. Oh, and then the rocking chair can go in this corner." He said as I walked in. The bed and night tables were gone and all that was left was a plant. "Okay that sounds good. We're doing grey furniture right?" I said leaning against the wall. "Yup. And Niall and I are planing to do some painting tomorrow and I took the week off, so Monday we're gonna finish it." He replied smiling. "We're gonna do a damn good job too." Niall said giggling. "I don't doubt that." I replied returning the giggle.
"Are we still picking up the crib and things Wednesday?" I asked as Harry as I walked into the living room. "Yup. That's the plan. And Niall is also coming since you can't help with the boxes." He replied wrapping his arm around me as I stood in the window. "Okay. Sounds good." I said as I spun around to give him a kiss.

Niall stayed for dinner and after They ended up having a few drinks before Niall decided to go home; by a few drinks I mean like 5 glasses of whisky. "Okay buddy imma head out. The driver is downstairs already so better not keep him waiting." Niall said as he stood up from the couch. "Okay mate, I'll see you tomorrow." Harry said standing up as well. "Bye Katie!" Niall said as he gave me a hug. "See you tomorrow." I replied smiling as Harry walked him to the door.

Harry sat back down next to me and I cuddled into his chest. "I can't believe she's coming so fast." I said as my stomach moved from her kicking. "Me neither. It feels like yesterday you told me." He replied setting his head on top of mine. He was so loving... I'm the luckiest girl on the world.