Coffee to go- 3.11

Start from the beginning

"..Well your friends daughter almost killed an innocent woman," Carter fumed, "..If she had died would you take responsibility?-" Christopher gulped at his fierceness, "..Would you take responsibility?!-" he barked banging on the shelf.

Christopher sighed, "..I know that you're angry but being angry is not going to help the situation. I've already warned Esther," Carter darkened, "..Do you think a small warning is going to stop her? What if she does something again huh?-"

Carter angrily fisted his hair, "..I'm livid right now! I'm going to kill her!-" Carter storms out slamming the door making angry strides, "..Don't be an ignorant fool!-" Christopher shouts standing at the doorframe.

Carter halts turning to face him he walks closer, "..Then what should I do stand around and watch her get hurt? Or should I become her bodyguard watching her 24/7?-"

Christopher rubs his chin, "-That's not a bad idea. Just to be safe try to be at her side as possible it could lessen the chances of Esther harming her," Carter had a reluctant look in his eyes, "..But will this really work?-"

"..We'll just have to wait and see," Christopher said lowering his hand from his chin, "..I'll do it! But if Esther crosses the line I'll be the one the deal with her," Christopher nods in agreement.

Carter satisfied strides off. He was going to make his way down to the garden when he collided with Emerson on the stairs, "..Be careful!.." he gripped her waist whilst firmly gripping the stairs frame which stabled his balance the two stared into each others eyes.

Carter lifts her up, "..I was just about to look for you," his peculiar blue eyes then dart down to her stained dress, "..What happened to your dress?-"

Cheng Bi Yu snaps out of her daze, "..The tea it spilt so the plan was to change and head back down," they both walked back up the stairs,".. Then you should hurry and get changed then we'll head down together,"

"Un." Cheng Bi Yu brushed past Carter closing the door behind he leans against the wall patiently waiting.

Cheng Bi Yu slipped the dress over her head tossing it in the hamper then rummage through the closet, "..This should do," she slipped on a tight black dress.

The door swings open startling the closed eyed Carter, "Let's go," Carter nods leaning off the wall Cheng Bi Yu walked ahead, "..You look-"

"Um?-" she glanced back, "Nothing-" Carter's breath got caught in his throat, "Let's hurry!.." Cheng Bi Yu paced faster almost tripping over her feet, "Woah!.." Carter grabbed her arm, "..You okay?-"

Cheng Bi Yu nods, "Un." Straightening, "..I think these pebbles are out to get me," she joked, "Come on-" she brushed past him but not before grabbing his hand pulling him behind.

"..Finally we're here," Cheng Bi Yu exclaimed letting go of his hand once they reached the clearing.

"What a surprise I didn't expect to see you here Carter!" Esther exclaims indeed surprised spotting Carter. Carter lips thinned he placed both hands in his pockets inhaling the sweet air, "..From now on I'll be always by her side. The last incident got me all scared so I'm here to ensure nothing of that sort happens again,"

Carter narrowed his sharp eyes, "..And I surely hope the culprit will be caught-" his cold tone reached her ear, "..Don't you Esther?-" she bit her tongue, "Of course but didn't the horse just go crazy making accusations like this aren't you being daring?-"

Feeling the tension Celine interrupted, "..Do you know what happened that day?.." she directs her question to Carter, "It's still under investigation," he replied his eyes not leaving Esther, ".. Oh. Then let me know once you find out,"