Prologue/world building

Ah yes my writing at the beginning of this book is very shitty

Hi, there. It's me 4 months later. ;-; yep this book has taken some time but I've improved a lot and somethings in here I've been including more so some of its actually important.

|Prologue|

In this Hermitcraft AU (Alternate Universe for anyone that doesn't know) Xisuma banished E.X. to a different world called "The Red Forest". There were only two known ways to get into the corrupted world, either by an admin ban or from a mysterious portal that a very rare chance of activating. There is only one known way out and probably the only way out, its called item phasing where they gain the trust of a non-banned and give them something in return of them saying their friends or something, then they proceed to shove that non-banned back into the portal. While doing so they get phased through the portal with the non-banned going into the non-banned's head so that only that specific non-banned can see and hear them.

This is actually rlly important later on just sayin.

|World Building|still dont know what to call it

This AU takes place in Minecraft with there minesonas(their Minecraft personas) but it's their actual life so there will be somethings in Minecraft and then somethings that are more not minecrafty this also means they can respawn. The only things that won't let them respawn are:

- Having a Disease. So let's say they die from the disease or something that the disease reacts to, they cant respawn unless an admin is there. Which then the admin uses a lot of power and energy and then the person with the disease can't be brought back another time. So otherwise, it's permadeath.

- Falling into the void under the nether or overworld will end with permadeath. Cause you technically can't get there in a normal survival world.

Warnings[I had to put warning somewhere in the chapter so it's here]

Blood, Self-hate, Torture, self-harm, depression in smol bean, blood, death, permadeath, panic attacks, lots of shipping cause I like shipping BUT-

Dont ever ship them in real life. Only ship there Minecraft personas. Although if the shipping is there Minecraft personas in real life I dont know cause people have mixed opinions on that.

I'll add more but that's all I could think of and all that's in the story so far.

These brackets ( ) are for a character's thoughts, like this (I wonder what Mumbo is up to?)

These brackets [ ] are for when I'm giving information or such in the story.

Italics are for whispering like this "Hello?"

Underlines are for when anyone is speaking Galactic

There is Galactic and glitch text in this story so your welcome to use a translated just don't spoil it for anyone and don't put it in the comments. Please and thank you!

Galactic Translator - https://lingojam.com/StandardGalacticAlphabet

Glitch text Translator - https://lingojam.com/GlitchTextGenerator

Just copy and paste into your search engine.

Thers going to be something with this book that I'm not saying right now what it is.

Ayy this is being edited after I think chapter 18? I changed things cause I made Grian and Mumbo married and I actually couldn't fit that in the timeline cause I have a lot planned. ;-;

Also here's the only ship in the book 

-Grumbo - Grian x Mumbo[The main ship of the story as the book is mostly about Grian]

Edit: these aren't their final design

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Edit: these aren't their final design

Bye Bye :D

( edit: I just realized during writing the next chapter that the pic was also a spoiler and I changed grians design a bit.) Ignore the old ugly art my styles changed a lot from that. Im pretty sure I was only drawing in that style so they looked like they belonged in Minecraft more? Idk wat I was doing. and yes I'm going through this cause it hasn't ben updated in like 2 months ;-; Also if you see me responding to comments I do that often cause I like responding to comments made.

Watching you|| Hermitcraft AU||Discontinuedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें