Chapter 1.Good bye Isabella swan Hello Isabella Mikaelson

Bella's Pov: here I was, looking at the stuff that "he" left me with, all those memories and all those words flooding through my mind'' you don't want me'' was all I could remember, but today was the last day I would be staying in forks, I was heading to New Orleans to help my big brother. That right I wasn't Isabella swan no I was Isabella Mikaelson Klaus's baby sister. I was slowly becoming numb to the pain in my heart. i had pick up my phone and dialed my older brother number.

hello Izzy how are you my little sister-Nik

hello nik, I'm okay big brother, just letting you know I'm heading your way so make room-bella

of course I'll make room for you my little sis, but why don't I believe your okay-Nik

I'm fine nik I promise please big brother will you drop it for now, I am leaving soon so I will by your place by midnight and oh can you get me a few blood bags I could use some when I arrive pretty please-Bella

I will see you at midnight then and of course I will have your favorite type of blood bags in the fridge for you and for now I will leave it alone but I want to catch up with you alright little sister-nik

Thank you big brother, see you at midnight and of course we will catch up until then I got to go love ya goodbye for now-bella

Bye Izzy-NiK

Bella's Pov: after getting off the phone with my big brother, I left a note for Charlie you see, he was a friend of my brother's an immortal werewolf, but I didn't fully trust him at times so the next person I called was Jake but of course he didn't answer so I left him a message, I told him I knew his secret and I didn't have time for his games, or for the pack's stupid rules if they wanted to know the truth, to who I really was they were to ask Billy. He knew my family and why I came here in the first place but still my heart was broken. I shouldn't have fallen for him was my thought, I finished packing my bag and used my powers to get to the airport instead of using my truck and put my phone in my pocket and had walk up to the air pilot  and paid for my ticket to new Orleans and waited to board the plane.

**********************time lapse***************************

It was now time to board the plane and I was the first person to board getting first class and I sat in the front for the most part looking out the window waiting for the plane to take off. I sighed, my big brother had no idea I was coming back to protect him and his daughter and the rest of  the family, he had no idea I was Angelic hybrid and his full sister minus the fact I was more powerful than him at times and I could easily wipe an entire town off the map without it effecting me much except weakening me a bit or the fact I was being hunted by demonic hunters which were worse then vampire hunters the dumb butts didn't know when to give up but I was determined to stop the war and protect my brother even if it means my secret coming out and there is a good chance of that happening I have seen a small glimpse of that happening. You see I am part angelic vampire and part werewolf but I can't be killed by the white oak stake or by a werewolf bite. But I can be slightly weaken by another vampire bite or hell hound bite  which it weakens me greatly.

As I came out of  my thoughts I realized the plane had taken off and so I had decided to take a nap until I arrived in New Orleans.

******************************************************************

Klaus'S Pov:

I was checking on Hayley making sure she was alright during her nap, she was still pregnant and the witches were up to something and the fact Marcel was not on my side and using Davina against me made me truly angry , I was in my painting room after checking on Hayley and heard my phone ring and saw it was my sister so I had answer it, the little chat I had with her, told me something was up, she said she was heading my way which meant I was right something was up, her voice told me she hiding something almost like she was upset, I swear if anyone has hurt her I would kill them painfully and slowly, I didn't believe her when she said was okay her voice told me otherwise, she wasn't good at lying with me but she was good at hiding her emotions I knew that all too well, it has been a while scents I last seen her and I was happy to have come here, maybe she would help me keep Hayley and my daughter safe I thought to myself, when she asked if I would stack the fridge of blood bags I agreed I knew she might of haven't fed in a while so once I got  off the phone with her I went down in basement and  got 80 blood bags of course her favorite type of blood and put it in the fridge and had just went back to painting until she arrived tonight at midnight.

************************************************************************************

Bella's Pov:

It has been 8 hours and the plane has just landed and I had grabbed my bag and paid for a taxi to drive me to my big brother mansion and it only took 10 minutes to do so, I sighed, I felt weak again and my heart ached but I wasn't going to let that stop me, no I  was Isabella Amaris Mikaelson not Isabella Swan and I wasn't a stupid human girl I wasn't going to let "him" get the best of me, I am powerful and stubborn and caring and I am damn Mikaelson I  am fearless I take no crap from no one so why should I fall apart now I thought to myself, as I got out of taxi and walk right in, it  was time to see my big brother and catch up a little bit but to not let him find out my secret just yet I can't let him find out, it's too early for that the time isn't right.

****************************************************************************************

It was well past midnight as Isabella walk through the doors of the mansion to her big brother's place and went straight to her room and put her bag on her bed and then she had walk down stairs going to the kitchen and grabbing a blood bag and poured herself one in a glass and then went to her brother's painting room and walk right in' 'Hello Nik'' she said softly to her big brother as she walk over to him and gave him a gently hug, she was the only one that could ever get away with it too, 'hello Bella you finally made it I see' 'he said to his baby sister as he held her, he could sense something different about her, he had become protective of her in that moment, like he always was, she was his baby sister literally the baby of the family, she hadn't said a word at that moment she knew her brother's scent and aura had somehow soothed her ''Bella why don't you get some rest baby sister and we will catch up in the morning' 'Klaus suggested to his sister''alright big brother' 'Bella mumbled to her big brother but she was already half a sleep so he had pick her up and carried  her  to room and laid her in her bed and covered her up and kissed her fore head and told her goodnight and closed her door until she woke up the next morning''

******************************************************

Klaus's Pov:

Seeing my baby sister greet me as she walk in my painting room was amazing but when I saw her she look beyond exhausted and she look like she was upset , I could see it in her eyes ,she had gave me a gentle hug and I knew this was her way of looking for comfort and she was the only one that could get away with it too, I told her I see finally made it and she just nodded and I had sense something different about her as I held her, it was my way of being protective of her. She was literally the baby of the family and whenever she was upset I became either protective or enraged. when I had suggested she go rest and catch up later I knew she was already half a sleep so I carried her up to her room and covered up and kissed her forehead goodnight and told her sweet dreams and closed her door and now I was on my way to bed until morning and then I was going to see what was going on. what happen to my baby sister I knew something did happen, the happiness in her eyes is gone she faking it and I will find out what it is that took that away from her and I will deal with myself I promise.