Bonus Chapter

Francisco's POV

When I arrive to the hospital, I let the receptionist at the front desk let her know that I'm Elizabeth's baby daddy. It takes a few minutes for them to let me see her.

I hadn't stopped sweating and tearing up the whole ride to The Bronx. My father is parking the car and he'll wait for me in the waiting room.

The nurse opens Elizabeth's room and let's me inside. She closes the door and I see her walk away through the small window. There's a curtain covering Elizabeth so I push it out of the way as I step in closer to her.

She's laying there, her red swollen eyes already focused on me. I break down as I see her hold a small monkey in her hands.

"I'm so sorry," she cries.

"No, don't," I shake my head as I sit beside her. "It's not your fault baby."

"It is," she nods, "I'm infertile."

I grab her trembling hands and hold them until they stop shaking. I caress her hair and wipe away her tears.

"You know," I speak up after a few moments of silence, "there's always that small possible chance of getting pregnant."

"Francisco," she says. "I don't want to try having kids. They're all going to ..."

She cries as she runs her fingers through her hair.

"I'm sorry," I instantly apologize. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why the hell would I say this shit right now?!

"I'm just ..."

"You don't love me anymore, do you?" She continues to cry.

"Are you crazy?" I grab her face. "Life is going to throw fucked up situations at us all the time, babe but that's not going to stop me from loving you."

"You're just saying that now," she sniffles.

"I don't care if we're just a couple of kids in high school, Elizabeth. Me and you are endgame," I smile at her as I feel a tear slide down my cheek. I wipe it away quickly on my arm.

"I love you, Francisco," she grabs my right hands with her two hands, then squeezes gently.

"I love you, baby," I say as I lean down and kiss her.

Author's Note: Bonus Chapter is short, I just wanted to show you guys when Francisco sees Elizabeth. On to the Book 3! :D

Thank you for still reading XOXO

- c.r (bobbiewrites)

03/19/24 Ok I'm done editing ;)